Join our server on Discord

Quotes-good-bad-any....
"Did you want to see it used by whinning rotters who never rouse themselves to any effort, who do not possess the ability of a filing clerk, but demand the income of a company president, who drift from failure to failure and expect you to pay their bills, who hold their wishing as an equivalent of your work and their need as a higher claim to reward than your effort, who demand that you serve them, who demand that it be the aim of your life to serve them, who demand that your strength be the voiceless, rightless, unpaid, unrewarded slave of their impotence, who claim that you are born to serfdom by reason of your genius, while they are born to rule by the grace of incompetance, that yours is only to give, but theirs is only to take, that yours is to produce, but theirs is to consume, that your are not to be paid, neither in matter nor in spirit, neither by wealth nor by recognition nor by respect nor by gratitude-so that they would ride on your rail and sneer at you and curse you, since they owe you nothing, not even the effort of taking off their hats which you paid for? Would this be what you wanted? Would you feel proud of it?"

Francisco d'Anconia, asking Hank Rearden why he produced his special metal.

"What I described last, is any man who proclaims his right to a single penny of another man's effort."

Franciso d'Anconia's reply after Hank Rearden declared he would blast the rail first before ever letting the rotters use it.

"If the money I'm paid for my time, effort, and intelligence isn't mine, how can it belong to someone who hasn't traded anything for it?"

A question that occured to me after a long night of hard work at Something's Brewing.

"People say I'm bad because I'm rationally selfish, yet the so called "selfless" people are always the ones intefering in other people's lives, where as the rationally selfish people like me are content to mind our own business. Tell me then, who is causing the most harm?"

Me

"Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves."
~William Pitt, 1783
Warning and disclaimer! (I'm sorry if this quote is sexist; but I heard it at work and it gave my laugh, at the time.)

Women should be like postage stamps. Lick 'em...stick 'em...and then send them on their way.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
You?!, You are but an old man playing hoop-a-loo with the wind - Douglas

*man pulls out a deck of cards* Pick a card *Douglas gets the 3 of spades* put it back in the pack *Old man shuffles and pulls out the ace of spades* is this your card?

No but damn close, you are the man I seek - Douglas - The IT crowd
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As soon as I find the right small group of girls, the seven or eight women who are right for me, my wandering days are OVER buddy! "
- Cat
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"So why dont you make like a tree and get out of here!" - Biff from back to the future

XD
(04-23-2009 04:31 AM)Kalyx Wrote: Warning and disclaimer! (I'm sorry if this quote is sexist; but I heard it at work and it gave my laugh, at the time.)

Women should be like postage stamps. Lick 'em...stick 'em...and then send them on their way.

Thats a Cool qoute whoever made that up should get an award for making me laugh so hard
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
"You stay away from that ficus. That's a jizz-free ficus."

-Stifler, American Pie 2

"If you're twisted and you know it, kill 'em all

If you're twisted and you know it, kill 'em all

If you're twisted and you know it and Satan says to show it,

If you're twisted and you know it, kill 'em all!"

-me, during work
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
HULK SMASH!
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
"No one needs a justification to own anything. I own what I own by the sweat of my brow, not because I plan on using it for the good of anyone."

"All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him.

If it be aristocratic in organization, then it seeks to protect the man who is superior only in law against the man who is superior in fact; if it be democratic, then it seeks to protect the man who is inferior in every way against both.

One of its primary functions is to regiment men by force, to make them as much alike as possible . . . to search out and combat originality among them.
All it can see in an original idea is potential change, and hence an invasion of its prerogatives.

The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.
Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it.
And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are. . . .

The ideal government of all reflective men, from Aristotle onward, is one which lets the individual alone—one which barely escapes being no government at all.

This ideal, I believe, will be realized in the world twenty or thirty centuries after I have taken up my public duties in Hell."

- H.L. Mencken

James Madison (essay #10 of the Federalist Papers):

“Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention, have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths.”

Alexander Hamilton:

“We are a republican government. Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of democracy, but in moderate governments.”

John Adams:

“Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself.”
"God i hate to hear people whining about stuff over and over..."
"Isn't that because you hate popular culture?"
"Well if hating the government, americans, yourself, other people, fetishes and a whole load else complies as "popular culture" then yes. i do. maybe."
"You're a moron."
"I know i know..."
- Me, reasoning with myself.

"Either fetch back me missing cogs, or F**K off!"
"You don't have to shout!"
"I'm deaf! now, F**K off!"
- Conker's bad fur day
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"God created the people to piss on them when it rains? Thats nonsense!"

"Then why do they cry in the rain? Thats some R-Kelly shit right there!"

"Thats.....Actually correct. What the hell?"

"I know right!"

Me and my friend Chris. (I said the rain thing. :P)