Join our server on Discord

Quotes-good-bad-any....
"Sex is one thing, but bombing an overpopulated city and causing radiation for decades to come is just as fun!"
"I like my girls the way I like my whiskey, 12 years old and mixed with coke."
"You get votes the same way you get shoes, you buy them!"
"She thinks debate is what you use to catch da fish."
"Why should I worry? Why should I care? I may not have a dime, But I got street savoire faire!" -The Dodger, Oliver and Company.

~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. If it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other peoples' business."

Eric Hoffer
"When life sucks, put it in your pants." ~Me
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ohhh... that one sounds good.
"Fire arms and burning arms, one is the cause and one is the effect"
"Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast"" - Ace Rimmer

----

"Rimmer you've taken a bunch of holy men and pacifists and turned them into the dirty dozen" - Lister

----

"So… let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and you’re telling me your completely sane?" — Rimmer

----

"It's somesort of firing squad...Hold on, someone being brought out, they're tying him to the stake....Its Whinie the poo" - Lister

"What?!" - Cat

"Whinie the poo I swear, he's refusing the blind fold!" - Lister
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey, everything works. To paraphrase Sy Leon, the question is not whether something works but whether we like the way it works. Just because something works doesn’t mean it is desirable."

"Communism works, if your purpose is to enslave people. Stealing works (at least some of the time), if all you care about is money. Lying works, if you don’t care about your personal integrity. Literally anything, no matter how monstrously immoral, will work, depending on the outcome you’re going for and how you define the term work."

"I’ve observed more presidential elections than I care to admit to, and I can say unequivocally that, as a group, the current crop of candidates is the most pathetic I have ever seen. It’s like being given a choice of how you would like to die — by firing squad, hanging, or decapitation."

"Communist thinkers are not able to comprehend the simple reality that the economic pie can be expanded indefinitely. In other words, there is no practical limit to the amount of wealth that can be created. Sadly, the greatest obstacle producers have to overcome in trying to increase the size of the economic pie is government intervention in the economy. Politicians would rather play the role of Robin Hood than see people be financially better off."

"In a free country, of course, you have a right to go on believing whatever you wish to believe. But, at the same time, you should recognize that reality is not discriminatory. Nature does not accept ignorance as an excuse for making wrong decisions. Nature metes out negative consequences just as harshly to a person who is well-meaning but misinformed as to one who is malevolent and stubborn."

Robert Ringer

"Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money bets against 6,000 years of recorded human history."

Gary North

“I sincerely believe… that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale.”
– Thomas Jefferson

"I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture."
— — Andrew Ryan
"Absitively Posilutely!" The Dodger, Oliver and Company.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I WON!?"
Mwuhahahahahah *cough* sorry was my evil showing? - Random sticker