Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
Dark stopped in his place. "Everyones life is different? No there stories are different there life is the same. Now are you gonna stand there and gaw at me? Or are you going to follow me i got to visit a grave." Dark said tapping his foot smiling a bit.
"I'll follow ya." Dave said, started to follow Dark.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark led the flamedramon to the gravesite with him but dark started walking towards the grave and set a white flower on this. "The funny thing is i dont even know this kid. But i know this all souls need a flower. Look at the grave it says R.I.P Timmithy the fire should of gotten me? I think the guy who wrote this toomstone didnt know how to deal with this. But the kid was only 12 when he died. Must of been sad for some people."
"Yeah, you're right." Dave said, walking over to another grave. "Dai...Nii-san. I still wounder why you protect me all those years ago." Dave said, remove his helmet, placing it on the tombstone.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"People protect you to show they care for you. They or he or even she would want you to be happy thats why he protected you." Dark said still kneeling towards the grave. "Thats why i protect people."
Dave nodded his head. "Because they are care huh." Dave said, grabing his helmet, putting back on his head.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yeah. alot of poeple will help to protect but some will do it only for greed" Dark said with a humorus friting look.
"Greed...some people only thing of there only self's or don't give a care about anyone." Dave said, growling a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dark walked over and punched taped his arm. "Thats greed. of course. But in some cases people use it to help other people like that one guy stole from the rich gave to the poor......Robin Hood thats the name!" Dark laughed a bit remembering the ol wise tale.
"Yeah, he did. I wound how someone will do the same thing in this age?" Dave said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds