Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
FlameBolt continues sucking and licking, massauging her other breast with his right paw.

((I'll probably will be around later on, I have some buisness online that needs to be done. Good luck at the doctor's office. :D))
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie continued to moan, placing a paw on the back of Flame's head. "oohhh...Flame...s-so..good..." she said softly, her pussy damp with arousal.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt moves over to the other breast, his arousal increasing as well as his member slowly came out from his hidden pouch, licking the surrounding area of the nipple.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie saw his emerging member and grinned, reaching down and rubbing it with her paw. "mmm...someone's getting hard..." she said seductively, massaging the sensitive head of the member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt murrs as he feels his member being massaged, a look of pleasure on his face. "Whoa, that feels nice..." He whispers, a small smile across his face as he leans back some, but he leans back too far and falls backwards. "Wha-- !!!" He moves his tail before he falls on it, landing on the ground behind him, his member sticking straight up. "Heheheh" He chuckles, embarrased that he fell backwards.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mmm...and big too..." Flammie said, eyeing the large member. "have you ever...done it...before, Flame?" she said, kneeling next to the dragon and gently stroking his hard shaft.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"No... Not with anyone else." FlameBolt said, looking at Flammie while she strokes his member gently. "I heard about it from Regari..." He lowers his head back onto the ground "... But I have wondered myself what it would... be like. Gods that feels good..." FlameBolt moans.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"awww i'm honored." Flammie said, giggling softly. "i'll be sure to make your first time the best..." she said, leaning over and licking the head of the shaft, stroking lower with her paw, her warm soft tongue running over the sensitive head of his cock.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt tensed up when she felt her tounge lick the head of his cock. "OOhhhh... Flammie...." He moaned, digging into the earth with his paws. He never felt anything like this before.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred softly as she continued to lick and stroke the shaft, her pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second. "mmmhh...wanna move on to something else now, Flame?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan