Join our server on Discord

Monica's Playhouse RPG (Kurtz/Monica)
"Heh, nice, but I see we're still being a little stubborn...maybe I can suck it out..." With that, she gripped his buttocks a little harder while slowly allowing his thick shaft in, sucking slowly on head as her tongue danced across his slit. "Mmmnnn..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
His eyes widening more, the dragon bit his lip to contain in a loud moan, a small moan instead coming out as his member throbbed slightly in her mouth, the head leaking a tiny bit of pre as he smirked. "Ohhhh... officer, can;t you...pump it out... another way..?" He asked, growling in bliss.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Darkly chuckling, she removed her head for a moment before she replied. "Well I can only really suck with this little ol' mouth of mine and my paws, but..." Grins widely as she suddenly pounces him to the ground, her paw unzipping her one piece combat suit a bit. "Maybe I could get it out another way..." Monica soon throws off the costume she was wearing, showing off her voluptuous body to her prisoner. "Stay to the ground now..." Slowly she let her moistening lower lips rub up against his huge dragon meat as her paws rubbed his chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning furiously as he stared onto her naked body, the dragon blushed, growling lightly to the teasing rubs to his sensitive member head. "Ohhhh... you won't see any objections from me, ma'am..." He chuckled, darkly blushing even more as even more kinky thoughts filled his mind on what he could do right there.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's a good draggy..." She let out a small murr while privates rubbed together before she made a surprise move, instead slicing her cute ass forward so that the head of his dragon meat was positioned before her tail hole. Slowly she lowered against the ebony rod, gasping a little before she said, "...and don't try to trick me, I can see your hiding something else, bring them out now, prisoner..." She giggled while looking at the near invisible slits for his tentacles.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What'dya mean, ma'am?" Kurtz chuckled, groaning a little as he blushed furiously, shivering just gently as he grasped her waist very gently. "I-I don't have anything hidden..." He knew what she meant of such by her words, but he wasn't too keen on using them of such at that time... as a slight sweat-drop might have told her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Resisting an officer, eh." She chuckled as slid down his cock, murring as it filled her back door slowly, her anal walls tightly wrapping his thickness. "Ahh....guess this means I'm going to have to be rough with ya..." Monica giggled a bit amongst her quiet moans before she pinched his nipples a bit with her paws, smirking as she observed his blush similar to her own.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing a deep red to the nipple pinching and his member finally entering her, the dragon growled, arching his head back as he let out a quite audible moan, his claws helping her down on his large rod as he nodded. "Guess y-you'll have to be rough, then..." He smirked darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmmhhh...you're being r-really stubborn..." she gasped while fully hilting herself on his dragon meat, stopping for a moment to fully feel him inside of her. "...maybe this will help..." Her muzzle traveled down to his right nipple and began to suckle it, her tongue bathing it while her free paw went down to caress his balls before she started to slowly move up and down his shaft.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh...ahh gawd, so goodd..." Kurtz groaned hardly, the pleasure coming from all three things not making him change his mind, but just growl and moan in pleasure, his body shivering gently as he himself started to kneed her backside with her claws, helping her butt and guiding it up and down as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds