Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax giggled softly and smiled, looking into Mar's eyes. "Is that so...? Well I think I like you too..." she said, and leaned forward to lock lips with him, kissing him deeply. "mm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
So soon? Awww... well, she put up a good fight at least! Mar grinned in his mind, loving how this cute female acted. He grasped her arms with each claw, passionately taking her smaller body onto his powerfully built arms, holding her securely against his rock-hard chest. The dragon started to kiss back, his lips starting to play a very important role against hers, pressing with gentle force for a male of his... size, and he returned the passion by letting her listen to one of his moans through the lovely kiss.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[/i]Jax mrred, her claws resting on his firm chest. 'Mmm... this is nice...' she thought, listening to his gentle moans. 'Hmm... I wonder...' she mrred and pressed into him, her chest pressed against his as her groin started to grind into his. "Mmm!" she mrred into the kiss, surprised slightly as she grinded into him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar growled as his inner bulge strained his pants below, the crotch-rubbing not helping either, but his kiss deepened because of this, and he moved his arms around her before taking her ample rump in his claws as he squeezed it tightly in his claws. "Mmrrr... I like big butts" he sang a bit, smiling impishly through the lip embrace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax meeps softly, grinding into him even harder. "Mmm... really? Well that's good, cuz there's plenty of junk in that trunk." she said, smirking playfully as she pulled out of the kiss, nipping his neck lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar's neck arched backwards, his muzzle opening into another growl of bliss. "Good skill..." he complimented, then lifted her off ground in a sudden. "Like this then?" he muttered with a small grin, lowering her up and down teasingly, practically rubbing her thighs against his hard and thick bulge.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax gasped softly, obviously caught unaware of just how 'large' he was. "Mm! My... aren't we a BIG boy..." she said, nipping him harder, running her claws over his chest, flicking his nipples lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar growled and then nuzzled her face to get her off his neck. "Let's go to my room, I think you'll want to get more comfortable" he said. His tail moved to her back and supported her as he suddenly let her butt go but at the same time his tail pushed her forward to his body. "Because I'm sure your clothes are becoming bothersome, ain't they?" the dragon smirked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They certainly are becoming a hindrance..." she murmured, still pressed into him and mrring contently. "mmm lead the way, captain..." she said, giggling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Let me just get you to the COCKpit first" he grinned and then carried her all the way to his large bedroom. He sort of lived in a huge place and not only that, Mar's room was full of training gear, very heavy weight lifting machines and such. "This is what I call my playground, so let's play" he joked, then suddenly as he approached his bed he leaned his face forward, but he let his long and big tongue drop directly inside of Jax's cleavage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad