Join our server on Discord

Anna/Ebon
Anna stood up and hugged Ebon from behind, nuzzling her shoulder. "Mmm glad you like hun. I aim to please..." she said, nibbling Ebon's neck playfully. "What now, beautiful?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon murs quietly from the nuzzle and nibble and her tail started to swish "How about...this.." she grabbed her shirt and pulled it off leaving her double D breasts bare except for her bra which was a deep red color that matched her panties.
The OCA
Anna reached around and cupped Ebon's firm breasts in her hands, mrring softly. "Mmm they're lovely hun..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon murrs happily as her breasts are fondled with "Mmmm...I know you want to do more to me than just foreplay," she cooed and smiled playfully.
The OCA
Anna nodded, nipping her again. "Mmmm definitely. What did you have in mind, sexy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Ebon giggles darkly then looks back at Anna "Ever used a...double sided strap-on before sweetie?" blushes lightly.
The OCA
Anna blinked and smiled wickedly. "No hun, I can't say that I have, but it sounds divine, and I'd be more than willing to try."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Its pretty simple but its lots of fun..hold on I'll be right back." Ebon stepped out of the room for a few minutes before returning back and grinned "This is a double strap on." she held up what looked like a simple G-string but in the crotch region was two smooth dildos sprouting opposite of each other.
The OCA
Anna licked her lips hungrily. "Oh baby... I would love for you to fuck me with that enormous thing..." She said, peeling off her itty bitty tanktop to reveal a pair of modest-sized breasts clad in a lacy black bra, matching her thong perfectly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I'd love to honey but.." Ebon walked closer to her "..these have to go." she smiled playfully then pulled Anna's panties off her. After she threw them away she looked up and licked her lips "My Anna..you're very beautifal." she then very gently nuzzled the wolf's crotch.
The OCA