Join our server on Discord

fchan
...Since when did I say I hated it? It's been providing me with more Lulz in the last year and a half than I've ever had. :3
Yeah, on 4chan, I mostly look at the titles only... past that I don't read a thing.
What exactly are you people talking about? I found 4chan by Google search just now, but the others...

Also, 4chan has apparently banned my proxy server/anonymizer.
Wow, there's someone I haven't seen in awhile. Heya, Anonmon.
I'm just using that old internet joke that people don't like 4chan because they start/spread bad internet jokes. And they hate a few groups of people.
UnknownH Wrote:I'm just using that old internet joke that people don't like 4chan because they start/spread bad internet jokes. And they hate a few groups of people.

Itty Bitty Baby. Itty Bitty Boat.
If I knew that joke then I'd say exactly.
UnknownH Wrote:If I knew that joke then I'd say exactly.

It's all explained simply with one random jumble of words;

DSFARGEG

Encyclopedia Dramatica is the best source of definition. Most of 4chan's jokes can be found in there.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I really like it but I am a proud furry. Rawr ;3

This is one of the main reason people hate furries; they tell people openly.

-Gays don't scream it.
-Bondage lovers don't scream it.
-Quadruple-planet supernova penetration lovers [?] don't scream it.

Well, I take that back. It's that furries have a tendency to demand that what they like is right and fine and the right way to do things; people who aren't furries don't want anything to do with it, so leave them. It would be a little awkward if a gay person came up to you and started hitting on you, wouldn't it?
I've heard that argument before. But they do have gay pride parades.