Join our server on Discord

Last week for me.
Wah.. Lucky you. I just leave Chemistry for a long time, and now I'm in college. I'm just need to finish one more year before I can switch my part-time job into a full-time job. *smiles*
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:Even though I'm from a America, and I'm probably using this phrase wrong...

'Capital prioritites, lad!'

Nope: that's correct.

Break a leg on your exams.

Oh, I was debating whether or not to use 'Capitol' or 'Capital'. Capitol as in London, Capital as in A, B, C, D, E....
Wow Congrats...well I think I have to take Chemisry next year...if I'm having trouble...*runs to Roran* He can help hehehe
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
My week finally concluded.

I gotta say this was hard and I really needed to work and put all my effort for these exams. Bullshit. I didn't.

Anyhow, I'm happy! I had no low subjects! All of them are approved as they should be! This year's school is done, YAAAAHOO!! PARTY!! *Rolls in some beer kegs*

Only my ever so easy final English test and I'll be completely free to start working, only one year till my prom.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
COngrads DMX!!!!! I think thats a suited gift for you!! XD

ENJOY!!!

and Im glad that you did well, I really am..^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm so glad for you. *sigh* I wish I could say the same for myself....
Thanks Gabu! Hehe. I'll be sure to eat all this later on, I just got lunch (Yeah, at 6 PM, stupid hangover...)

Don't worry Zeph! You'll do fine later on, I know you'll do, I'm sure you are studying for something you exactly wanna do, so it'll be easier since you are interested in it! Hehe, come on! Nevah give up! If the teachers don't get you approved I'll personally go over to the capital and kick everyone's arse's so hard they'll kiss the moons! :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Don't worry Zeph! You'll do fine later on, I know you'll do, I'm sure you are studying for something you exactly wanna do, so it'll be easier since you are interested in it! Hehe, come on! Nevah give up! If the teachers don't get you approved I'll personally go over to the capital and kick everyone's arse's so hard they'll kiss the moons! :D
LOL, thanks Kid lol You know, it's just a three months delay, but I have already taken the final effort to win the race.
And I wish the first part is true too.
Things will go alright in the end. Take me as an example with my Biology notes:

1st Trimester: 8
2nd Trimester: 8
3rd Trimester (Exam notes): 7 (Reproductive System, advanced research), 6.50 (Cells, general knowledge and basis'), 3.50 (Celular Metabolism)

The note was 7 because the teacher considered I had worked hard enough, and the sum of the three notes, divided per 3 couldn't get me even a 6.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, you sure lucked out :shock: In my Univ, they didn't even cared about that I had a loved one that died and have had gastroenteritis last year when I failed. But maybe that's because I hadn't been doing so well earlier in the year....