Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which Digimon would you bang if you could choose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Renamon
38.10%
8 38.10%
Somebody OTHER than Renamon (specify)
61.90%
13 61.90%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bang lol
Crimson Fox Wrote:Honestly, this poll seems rather stupid. Fine Renamon. *someone throws several tomatoes at Crimson*

If she wasn't an option then I would have to say Lilamon. Now that I've seen her debut episode she does look really hot.

Renamon = Always wins in other threads.

OMFG, not winning this time.

I are winnar.
Shes not winning because she's up against every single female digimon in existence. It's a one of five fight, there's no wonder she's losing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Next time someone makes a poll about the hottest digimon (I think there are at least 4-6 of them, IN THIS page of the Polls section,) I think they should ask different things, like categorizing types of digimon into: Furries, Scalies, Plants, Fish (technically scalies too, but I would rather have them separated), Sacred Beasts, Human (i.e: Angemon/Angewomon), Rocky (Yeah, a bit dumb to include. It'd hurt a lot), Insects, etc. So people would be able to think and considerate a lot more and give better reasons than just say "Renamon's hot."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renamon is losing!? How is that possible!? :cry: *hugs her*
It's understandable that's she losing when it's just her compared to all the other digimon. Remember that some (though not all) like her, but she just isn't their favorite overall.

Ghost_Op Wrote:
Crimson Fox Wrote:Honestly, this poll seems rather stupid. Fine Renamon. *someone throws several tomatoes at Crimson*

If she wasn't an option then I would have to say Lilamon. Now that I've seen her debut episode she does look really hot.

I are winnar.

I didn't mean it was stupid that Renamon's losing, I know people like all kinds of digimon, there is more than just Renamon out there (though she's still my favorite). I meant it was stupid because there are already several polls just like this, but I like DMX's idea of catagorizing the various kinds of digimon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson Fox Wrote:It's understandable that's she losing when it's just her compared to all the other digimon. Remember that some (though not all) like her, but she just isn't their favorite overall.

Ghost_Op Wrote:

I are winnar.

I didn't mean it was stupid that Renamon's losing, I know people like all kinds of digimon, there is more than just Renamon out there (though she's still my favorite). I meant it was stupid because there are already several polls just like this, but I like DMX's idea of catagorizing the various kinds of digimon.

I made this topic as a 1/3 joke 1/3 retaliation and 1/3 giving other Digimon a FUCKING CHANCE, because Renamon always wins otherwise.
Female weregarurumon.

Gunter would probably answer: "Blahblahblah-Togemon! Blah-blah- blah- spiny!-blahblah-green!-blah-blah-"
I still am A gabu person and I think I can settle for any weregarrumon at this moment ;) ....lol blue lol
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Angewomon, is doable.
Renamon's Army
Possibly one of the most do-able since she's so close to human looking.