Join our server on Discord

Bye
I want to make something clear:

I do not hate her; she didn
At least check up on the Dad every now and then.
OK I see where drunkenmunkee is coming from, I rather you not leave because even in life you know this place would be a nice place to come back to when no one listens, we do.....Me and you have become friends, I mean that the best kind of friends, but friends.

It was a shock to see what had been posted, I mean granted, I might disagree with things that some people might say about me or to me and have been wanting to let it out in pure frustration, but I have choose not to.

I mean some of us had problems from the get go, I mean even me and Zeph had some quips about certain things, like the weight issue and some other things in the past, but I really enjoy the time she spends here and does what she needs to get done and done well.

Drunkenmunkee, I ask you to kindly reconsider, but if this is your decision then I shall miss you alot, the Gabumon Lovers will miss you, I will be repitious, I will miss you. You had a character that I ve always considered to be one of your greatest qualities, you have a golden heart. I mean everything else aside, you are intelligent, you are modest, and you are fun to be with. You helped me when I was feeling down and out, you made me smile....

I believe you made us all smile........

I know this is an end but it is up to you and your decision. Please understand this, you were an incredible addition in our lives, never to be forgotten...... I wish you the best of luck in the whole world Nina......This is the end of such a beautiful thing, and the opening of another path that life will take you on.....

We will always be here for you if you ever decide to come back.....

Your friend,
Lonely Gabu (hugs)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
OK I see where drunkenmunkee is coming from, I rather you not leave because even in life you know this place would be a nice place to come back to when no one listens, we do.....Me and you have become friends, I mean that the best kind of friends, but friends.

It was a shock to see what had been posted, I mean granted, I might disagree with things that some people might say about me or to me and have been wanting to let it out in pure frustration, but I have choose not to.

I mean some of us had problems from the get go, I mean even me and Zeph had some quips about certain things, like the weight issue and some other things in the past, but I really enjoy the time she spends here and does what she needs to get done and done well. Hell, I enjoy reading whats on such a beautiful and exquisite pair of shoulders. Her intellect and honesty (even if blunt) is very rare in this world, I would love the chance to get to know her better. I feel somewhat dumb that I haven't, my appologies Zephyr. I meant every word that rolls of my tongue; Zeph is beautiful in every conceiveable way, if intelligence was a meter of appeal, she would be Venus. (NOTE: this is not some attempt to pick up Zephyr up, I am just writing facts about what I observe her from the way she writes and interacts with others. I actually like seeing some one being so honest....not be trivial.)

Drunkenmunkee, I ask you to kindly reconsider, but if this is your decision then I shall miss you alot, the Gabumon Lovers will miss you, I will be repitious, I will miss you. I was very lucky to consider you a friend....You had a character that I ve always considered to be one of your greatest qualities, you have a golden heart. I mean everything else aside, you are intelligent, you are modest, and you are fun to be with. You helped me when I was feeling down and out, you made me smile....

I believe you made us all smile........

I know this is an end but it is up to you and your decision. Please understand this, you were an incredible addition in our lives, never to be forgotten...... I wish you the best of luck in the whole world Nina......This is the end of such a beautiful thing, and the opening of another path that life will take you on.....

We will always be here for you if you ever decide to come back.....Always...

Your friend,
Lonely Gabu (hugs)
<
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
[quote=DrunkenMunkee]I still plan to leave, but not because of Zephyr. That was the original reason, but after thinking it over I realized how stupid it was to be getting mad at such trivial things. I think its best for me though, because as of now, I have no life other than the DaD. I need to live in the real world a bit. Y
*lowers ears* Owww... I feel bad about this, you probably won't believe it, but I'll be the one in missing here you most. I personally agree with you, Nina, I would sure want you to live your own real life, I guess that's I still am able to be with this double impression of my own parted life, but I keep staying in the DaD because I get to know people here, like if I was knowing them for real.

Your choice makes me sad, but also proud that you will take this upon yourself and decide to do what's best for your social future. Remember something, I'll always be your friend, no matter where you are.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grr, I already told you how I feel about this. I really don't want you to leave. I love your posts...they're so enthusiastic and always make me laugh. I'm sorry that I haven't been on enough to defend you or anything. If I knew this was going on earlier, I would have done something about it. I would really hate for you to leave... I love you Nina!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I really don't want you to leave either Nina but I understand your reasons for doing this & shadow don't worry about coming down here me & death will go to houston & bring her back to the DaD

P.s. misty can you check your PMs please & respond to mine
Uh....a 180 degrees turn? I really don't trust that kind of attitude, but I have something to say.
Trying to make friends in real life is a wise decision; I thought you had them already, but meh. It's probably best for you to be around people your age and not sexually frustrated people on their 20s, like most of us are. I come here to talk because I live among people with no interesting at all in manga and videogames and such, and stupid classmates that would talk to me only when they need something. If all you want to do is to make friends and you don't have particular interests you oughtta take out, it's best to look for them in the real world. If there's something in which you outclass me is in your social abilities. OTOH I've been all my life an outsider with different looks, thoughts, attitude and behavior than everyone here. I don't think you'll have any trouble making friends out there.
However....!!
It grieves me that you're leaving your friends here by the wayside. I think you're acting in a totally heartless way with them. These people opened their arms and hearts to you,and now just cuz you've had a little misunderstanding with them, you're leaving them for good. These people that "didn't defend" you, probably didn't even realize what you were thinking since you didn't stand up for yourself, (don't expect guys do it for you if you don't) and are used to my being like this with nobody getting offended (because though I use lots of sarcasm I take as well as I give. I would be mean if I kept teasing people but wouldn't take it myself). Arguments happen; I've argued with practically everyone here, and I'm not leaving the place for that. And just in case you haven't realized, these, your friends, are my friends as well. Before you even have arrived at this site, we would laugh, RP and spam together (that's why I'm trying to keep an order now; a part of the responsibility that this got so out of hand is mine). Acting like you do, you're saying that just a little misunderstanding outweights all the fun you've had together. Leave or stay; It's YOUR decision and yours alone; it's not my concern either. But the least you HAVE TO do for these guys that loved you and praised you so much is keeping in touch with them. It's the least they deserve.

In any case, there's sth I do wish to tell you. Just an old vixen's advice.
Try to get some interest on improving yourself; more than your intelligence, your self esteem. Next time a guy asks you for a hand job, you first meet each other for dates; you tell him your feelings, and he tells you his. Then you ask him for a romantic dinner, a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates, and then, only then, you give him a hand job. If you don't value yourself, guys are not gonna value you. If you have no interest in improving, guys around you won't improve, either.

Oh! And I forgot...you never, EVER make excuses for a guy. Guys rule the world. They have more than enough power to make excuses for themselves.
Best of luck to you.

Phew...! Oh yeah, now that Drunken Munkee's part is done....

Quote:That was beautiful.
You mean it? Thanks!
Quote: I really enjoy the time she spends here and does what she needs to get done and done well. Hell, I enjoy reading whats on such a beautiful and exquisite pair of shoulders. Her intellect and honesty (even if blunt) is very rare in this world, I would love the chance to get to know her better. I feel somewhat dumb that I haven't, my appologies Zephyr. I meant every word that rolls of my tongue; Zeph is beautiful in every conceiveable way, if intelligence was a meter of appeal, she would be Venus. (NOTE: this is not some attempt to pick up Zephyr up, I am just writing facts about what I observe her from the way she writes and interacts with others. I actually like seeing some one being so honest....not be trivial.)
Umm.... :oops: I think you're exaggerating. That's my real self, but believe me, I lie a lot in my real life. I gotta do it in this stupid Univ, or making excuses for my mother, and even to my stupid farther family. What I do is all I can take, so I don't lie here. I'm sick of lying, really. And fighting too.
Quote:Quote:
I really enjoy the time she spends here and does what she needs to get done and done well. Hell, I enjoy reading whats on such a beautiful and exquisite pair of shoulders. Her intellect and honesty (even if blunt) is very rare in this world, I would love the chance to get to know her better. I feel somewhat dumb that I haven't, my appologies Zephyr. I meant every word that rolls of my tongue; Zeph is beautiful in every conceiveable way, if intelligence was a meter of appeal, she would be Venus. (NOTE: this is not some attempt to pick up Zephyr up, I am just writing facts about what I observe her from the way she writes and interacts with others. I actually like seeing some one being so honest....not be trivial.)

Zephyr Wrote:
Quote:Umm.... Embarassed I think you're exaggerating. That's my real self, but believe me, I lie a lot in my real life. I gotta do it in this stupid Univ, or making excuses for my mother, and even to my stupid farther family. What I do is all I can take, so I don't lie here. I'm sick of lying, really. And fighting too.

I would say something differently if I was exaggerating Zephyr....I really think that about you, and I meant every word.... :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds