Join our server on Discord

Poll: Cooking skills?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I can't cook for my life.
12.50%
3 12.50%
I can cook a little (1-4 different dishes)
33.33%
8 33.33%
I can cook some (5-9 different dishes)
20.83%
5 20.83%
I can cook many things (10-15 different dishes)
8.33%
2 8.33%
I am a great cook! (16+ different dishes)
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cooking skills
EpsilonZX Wrote:I think every person can make burgers or hot dogs, so I will not count that, if you fail at oatmeal than you should retake Home Economics

Most fancy dishes are not really hard though

*couchNotmecough*
-_-; I dont know how to make burgers and hotdogs...maybe because i dont know how to work the grilling thing. and I can make oatmeal!...sometimes...
and thosw "fancy dishes" you listed...those seem really difficult to me...>_<

Oh, and did anyone else notice how most of the (guy) Gabumon fans can cook?
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:I think every person can make burgers or hot dogs, so I will not count that, if you fail at oatmeal than you should retake Home Economics

Most fancy dishes are not really hard though

*couchNotmecough*
-_-; I dont know how to make burgers and hotdogs...maybe because i dont know how to work the grilling thing. and I can make oatmeal!...sometimes...
and thosw "fancy dishes" you listed...those seem really difficult to me...>_<

Oh, and did anyone else notice how most of the (guy) Gabumon fans can cook?

Wasn't Gabumon able to cook decently in one of the first couple of episodes of Season 1?
UnknownH Wrote:First let's see how any other posters cook then we'll decide that.
Heh, I'm looking at it now. The only ones that voted for the first option are the girls. All the girls. It's decided.

Guys are the rulers of the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They belong in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cooking for the family should be guys' responsibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(or do you actually want to eat something that either Drunken or I cooked? You dare?)
On several occasions, I have grilled my own burgers, and flattened the dough and thrown on the works for my own pizzas. They came out divinely. I don't eat that stuff anymore. I could make it, but I won't. I swear I won't.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
One good thing about you is that you stick to things. Like your eating habits.
What are eating habbits? I had a sanwhich from a deli for breakfast, a trio of Twinkies throughout the day and a burger from a diner for Dinner. It constantly amazes me that I'm not fat.
Well- anyone can make cup-noodles, right? Jst add seasoning, then pour boiling water?
I still haven't found my old post...Its disheartening.....I ll find it today.....I ll put it up here....I love to cook, today I made an american pronotado scrambled eggs with my special seasoning.....yummy!.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm not all that good of a cook, but I can make a few things and follow directions well.

I'm learning more though since my dad's an awesome cook.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm a rubbish cook :oops: lol I only can make a few basic pasta dishes. Oh and steak :P I need a cooking book to make anything else and still i mess it up :oops: