Join our server on Discord

Poll: Tell me!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
What love?
15.38%
4 15.38%
Right here! I have it! Oh yeah!
15.38%
4 15.38%
What the HELL are you talking about? Crazy-ass
23.08%
6 23.08%
Pff. Love. The only thing it has ever done is kill us
0%
0 0%
I love you! You love me... !
11.54%
3 11.54%
Luke... I AM LOVE
3.85%
1 3.85%
... what is this 'love' you speak of?
30.77%
8 30.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where's the LOVE?!
Love is nothing but a useless human emotion expoited by companies in order to sell heart shaped peices of chalk to idiots. Of course I'm emotionally dead so it could be something else.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Love is nothing but a useless human emotion expoited by companies in order to sell heart shaped peices of chalk to idiots. Of course I'm emotionally dead so it could be something else.
I can't say I've ever seen your so-called 'heart chalk'. Love is a great emotion, if you take the time to embrace it.
The word love means nothing, it's thrown around too much and thus lost all sentimental and romantic value. Such is the case I believe love doesn't exist anymore. And I was talking about those stupid candies that have the annoying writing on them like: "I WUV U!" and junk like that, YOUR CONCEPT OF WUV CONFUSES AND INERIATES ME!! CURSE YOU WHATEVER COMPANY MAKES YOU STUPID LITTLE PEICES OF CHALK!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, do realize just because it is thrown around too much does not mean the emotion is. Not all languages are so confined in their expressions... that still may not slow the process down. Still, love still means something, but it is more of the action than just saying something.
Love = Power

That's my opinion.

________

Peter - I'd say so too.
Saph - *smile*
heh, If you mean love is a useless thing then I might give you the "forbidden D-Ark" it is to tame the D-Reaper, the side effect however is that it swallows you whole and drains all of your emotions away.

but to get on topic, what is this love you speak of? for sure it isn't evil, or free. considering people literally kill for love or thier loved ones. so tell me what is this love you seek?
Peter - *hug Saph* This is mine, right here!
Saph - *giggle*
Peter = ?
Saph = ?
Peter = English Bloke.
Saph = Renamon w/o gauntlets.
Love. Sora's crest.