Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales.
Altima moves to F5

Growling, Altima rushes towards Red. "And who gave you the right to command her?!" He shouts, before lunging at Red with his spear.

Altima attacks Red (5 DMG)
OOC: AWL, Damage Splasher ignores Def.

IC:

"But... but... they are my friends!" Yellow said, whimpering as she tried to step away.

Yellow casts Barrier Level 2 on Party! Defense is up by 3 for 3 turns! MP: 0/50.

Indigo takes 5dmg! HP: 30/40. Indigo moves to F8 and uses Column Slash! (6dmg, ignores defense, attacks column to the left!)*

Red takes 2dmg! HP: 45/50. Red attacks Soma! (8dmg)

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][S][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][V][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][A][R][O][I][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][Y][L][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: sorry. thought it was a physical attack.

IC:

Vook casts Heal on Soma(6MP) +10 HP on Soma

HP: 29 / 35
MP: 21 / 35

"Well, why would your so called "friends" want to attack other humans, if you dont want to attack humans?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
HP: 29/35.
MP: 5/5.

Altima growls as the slash hits him directly. "Urgh... had more bite to it than I thought.." Altima said, brining his hand to the new wound across his chest.

Altima attacks Red (2 DMG)
Soma takes 10dmg HP: 6/40. Soma recovers 10HP HP: 16/40

"Aggg..... even if they are your friends, that don't give them the right to kill other people" Soma said while holding his sword preparing another attack.

Soma attack Red (10dmg)
Lumi takes damage of 6!

Lumi moves to H6.

Turn End

Lumi, gritting her fangs as the slash dug into her back, quickly shifted away, looking towards Yellow desperately with a glance. "If they were your real friends, would they have been friendly with you to say 'Shut up', Yellow?" She asked, looking towards the White Mage's face. "As I know, real friends listen to what you say, not just bash it to a side and ignore you and your feelings."

LUMI STATS

HP: 11/25
MP: 2/30
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva moves to D8

Shiva casts Ice on Indigo (5DMG)

HP: 15/35
MP: 6/30
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Altima, why did your character take damage? Did you misunderstand column for row? * Oh, and don't do the reduction of ATK yourself, put the whole 5dmg please.

Kurtz, you're forgetting to post Lumi's HP.

* Lol sorry for not being so specific, I thought all of you would understand. Let's see, column slash means this:

----[a]
[I]>[a]
----[a]

I: Indigo.

a: Cell attacked.

He attacked column to the Left, so it's opposite side. If I make it rotate only 90 degrees to either side, then it means I'll be attacking a row lol. Sorry for not being clear before guys. Vook must take 6dmg, and Altima must not.

IC:

Red takes 5dmg! HP: 40/50. Red attacks Soma! (6dmg)

"Grr. With what you know you'll probably ruin our career as mercenaries! That town was our target! You had no right to slay monsters in our place!"

Indigo takes 5dmg! HP: 25/40. Indigo moves to E8 and uses Damage Splasher! (6dmg)

"Don't listen to them Yellow! They are trying to confuse you to turn on us!"

Yellow moves to H7.

"I don't want to fight anymore... I don't want to help our cause if it means to slay people like this!" she cried, before she hugged and latched onto Lumi, getting away from her partners.

Yellow has turned Neutral! [TIP! Making Enemy Units Neutral can change story lines, watch out for any way to convert enemies into neutral units!]

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][S][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][V][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][A][R][O][I][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][L][Y][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shiva takes 6DMG

HP: 9/35
MP: 6/30

Shiva trembles a bit after being attacked again, she was getting weaker with each attack yet she smiled softly once noticing Yellow on their side. "one less to attack us" she said softly and then got ready to attack Indigo.

Shiva casts Ice on Indigo (5DMG)

HP: 9/35
MP: 2/30
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Here you go Shiva!" Vook said, aiming her staff at Shiva.

Vook casts Heal on Shiva(6MP) +10HP on Shiva!

HP: 23 / 35
MP: 15 / 35
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan