Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Mar's anger was replaced by an awkward feeling. Maybe he was aware of something, he was falling forwards from the poor balance he had been caught in after Shadow's comment. "Don't be a fool!" he said, "I can't have a crush on my si-" Mar stopped talking Damn! Darn... errr... this is stupid. How am I gonna save that?! Gotta think of something quick!! "On my... my... my sister's babysitter! Yeah, that's it. Are you nuts? I can't go hangin' round with her like that when she's taking care of my little sister" he said with a very acted, yet calm tone. If he doesn't buy that I'm fried.

(Outside)

Knowing how to use self-defense, and on pure fortunate reflex, Dot made a step back, pushing the stalker's arm forward before she grabbed it with both hands, then hurled him/her to the floor with enough force to get them away from her. "Don't EVER try to sneak on me!!" Dot said angrily, letting out a cute huff even she was on a defensive stance. "Who are you?!" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun cocked his eyebrow, "Okay, don't need to get so defensive." He went back to eating his sandwich as he thought. What a wierd reaction. Obvious enough he was gonna say something else. Hmm, that dragon did the same thing. She said, 'B- My best friend' and 'Si, sister's babysitter' Why would a college student need a sitter? Shaun's eyes opened wide as it hit him, She was about to say brother, and he was gonna sister. No way, that dragon was Dot? Shaun made sure his face didn't give away his thoughts as he smiled over at Mar, "Well if you see Dot before me tell her I said thanks for the rescue."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know my sis?" Mar said, blinking about since he was too confused to even follow why he had changed subjects, or at least what he wanted him to believe.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Is Kyosan currently in?" She asked, putting her badge back in her pocket. "The IDEA officials have ordered me to capture him."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Capture him?" Lanke raised an eye, his ear twitching. "Why would you want to capture such a boy?" He blinked, wanting to know although guessing that the response would be either veiled, or such. "He's just a college student."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That's classified. none of your buisiness. i'm just following orders. now where is he?" Vook said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I'm sorry, but we're family. We're entitled to know why our son is being hunted." He smirked, twitching his ears as he stepped forward. "If it's confidential, we should know already what it's about! We're his own family." He then smirked even more, placing both Shiva and Monica behind him quickly. "This'll be over soon enough..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I apologize, but i cannot divulge that information. it would be breaking code 46, section E of the laws of the IDEA government: any info stated as classified to the public cannot be divulged, unless said otherwise." Vook recited, starting to become slightly annoyed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shaun sighed a bit, Either he's smarter than he acts, or he's so stupid he didn't even half of what I said. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back, "Yeah, bumped into her not too long ago. It wasn't very long before you wound up on the roof." Shaun was about to try and trick a confession out of Mar when he heard a shout behind him, he wanted to find out if his suspicion was true but not if it meant anyone else would learn it just from being in the right place at the right time, "About time you got here. I spotted this kid breaking in here and tried to stop him." He said expecting a member of the school's staff was there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad