Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
"Alright my love," Emmy replies sitting up gently taking the long dildo from Kiva, but not without a brief but lovely kiss on her fox's lips. Emmy then goes back down to her cunny and smiles, "Mind if I make love to your lovely cunny first?" she asks planting a soft kiss onto her pussy.
The OCA
Kiva murrs happily and blushes deeply while shaking her head. "No...I don't mind that my love.. as long as you don't mind this..." she said softly while guiding her tail to in-between Emmy's legs and caress her pussy lips tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs in bliss as her pussy is rubbed by Kiva's tail, "Mmhh I actually encourage it my sweet Kiva," she answers before she gently starts licking up the fox's slit with love and affection for her one and only love.

(Airplane)

High up in the skies flying through the clouds was a airplane heading for the country of Portugal and is just a few hundred miles out from it. From the cockpit the intercom kicks on, "Attention passanger's we will be landing at Portugal's International Airport within the next hour please prepare for departure."

In the middle row of the airplane sat a blue wolfess and a purple girl fox. The blue wolfess quickly awoke from her airplane nap hearing the intercome she then glanced over at the fox and smiles softly as the fox is fast asleep, "Awww so cutie," she whispers before leaning over and planting a soft gentle kiss on her cheek before nuzzling it, "Yoosei..time to wake up my cutie fox."
The OCA
Kiva giggles softly but then murrs loud and happily when feeling her love box being licked again and so tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire nodded asuringly, "Yes the pilot just announced we'll be there shortly," she replied with a smiled, "by the way thanks for taking me to Portugal I don't get out of the states too often."
The OCA
Yoosei smiles, still yawning a little and takes off her the blanket that is covering her body. "it was the least I could do to make it up for the fact you invited me to travel to the states to be with you.." she smiles cutely and her tails wag softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Woopsie! Forgot Emmy :( I'm sorry.

Emmy then gently retracts how tongue from Kiva's pussy and smiles as she slowly pushes one end of the dildo into her cunny.

(Airplane)

Saphire returned the smile leaned over and snuggled Yoosei's side wrapping her arms around her, "It was a pleasure having you Yoosei," she said blushing a little remembering the moment the wolfess had with her in her bedroom where they slept "together". "I bet Portugal has a lot of neat things to see," she said looking up at Yoosei with a smile.
The OCA
OOC: it's ok brother

Kiva couldn't help but let out a soft moan in delight, while her tail keeps teasing Emmy's pussy.

< airplane >

Yoosei giggles cutely and then coils her tails around Saphire's tail. "well it has lots of historical monuments and also of course there is also lots of fun things to do besides seeing those monuments" she planted a kiss on Saphire's forehead. "for example on the city I live in.. there is a beach...just a few minutes away from my home actually.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy smiles as she pushes the dildo in untill Kiva's pussy was filled, "..there," she said rising back to Kiva and kisses her again on the lips before turning back around and raised her tail showing off her pussy and tailhole.
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but arche her back a bit and moan softly in delight. she then admires Emmy's tailhole and pussy, a deep blush crossing her own cheeks. "which hole you want me to fill?" she asks softly yet a bit lustfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions