Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
OOC: Okay since it has been a LONG ass time since Fist of Fate has posted I'm just gonna say Miltank is static..should have done this a while ago :P

IC:

Justin sat up and shook his head "Wow what was that?" then he saw Arcanine who had pounced yet again but this time a pokemon "Arcanine stop!" he quickly got up and pulled up his pants and ran over. Arcanine had the same expression when he pounced Justin "Oh no."
The OCA
Erika, already pounced by Arcanine, couldn't do anything but meep cutely; but distressedly, as her breasts slowly started to grow from her flat chest. By now, the virus had spread to her, but it was still working... more or less slowly, but she was still getting aroused. "Nnnhah..."

Nath diverted his attention from Diddy for a moment, and glanced at Shadow. "Oh? How kind of her." Grinning slightly, he turned back to Sam, and flapped his wings once. "You coming to get one too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Arcanine grinned seeing Erika's breasts forming for her "Mmm.' she murred at the sight and starte hungrily lapping at the breasts with her canine tongue.

Justin's eyes widened hearing Erika's meep "Arcanine return!" he threw a pokeball at his pokemon, but only to have it batted away with Arcanine's tail "Arcanine...!"
The OCA
Erika could only but meww happily in some way, even though her eyes were twitching - as her paws slowly reached up and tried to grasp Arcanine; her soft cunt slowly started to drool from the lapping. "Nhhyaaa..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Arcanine's ears twitched hearing Erika's reaction then she took her slightly larger maw over the breast and swished her tongue round the breast. The flame dog pokemon lowered her pussy to Erika's and slowly rubbed her pussy against the cat pokemon's cunny as she did her very warm juices ran from her pussy onto hers.

Justin could do nothing but watch then he rubbed the back of his head and sighed "No use I suppose..better just let it go. God I hope that is nobody's pokemon, they would kill me if they found this out."
The OCA
The Espeon could only but moan loudly; feeling the flame dog's cunny juices flowing onto hers, and giving it a tingling feeling from the heat. She couldn't help it... it was so arousing for her, she didn't care anymore. Almost immediately, she lifted her twin tail up and brushed one gently underneath her tail; rubbing over the Arcanine's tailhole, while also brushing slightly against the flame dog's blistering hot pussy. "Mmhh... g-god..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Serra relaxed as some of Flame seed left her body then turned her eyes towards his pecker. "Mother always said a clean guy is a happy guy," she said she got on her knee and proceeded to clean the pecker of their cum.

Leafy grinned as Swanny impaled herself on his prick. "I said I will take you of my own choosing not yours," he said as he pulled out of her nice frosty cunt. As he pushed her to the ground with his superior weight and bit down a bit harder on her shoulder to show her that he was in charge still.

"Yeah thats me," Diddy said proudly as he put her paw in front of his pouch hoping that Ume did not see it as he realized that he should have been a female Marshstomp
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ume obviously didn't know that Swanny was female, either that or she didn't see. She giggled shyly "You were quick with that other pokemon..."

OOC: :P Can I have a fan-made one? Pwettie pweese? ^.^
Flame chirped happily as he relaxed, his pecker, now at half of what it was, twitched slightly with each lick. "Ohh, that, kinda tickles." He sighed as as he placed his hand on top of Serra's head, holding her steady.

"Like I told your friend we're not sure what pokemon are in them." The nurse said, "So I can't gaurantee anything."

"I'm sure it won't be a problem." Shadow assured.

"Well when you want the door leading to the room is right there," The nurse pointed to a door with a sign on it saying, 'no entrance without permission.' "We don't want alot of people to run in and take more than they need. So we're limiting it to one per person. Just head in when you want and take one." She waved as she walked back behind the counter.

Shadow shook his head a bit, "Never ceases to startle me how they all look the same. And I thought just having one sister that resemled me was bad. Well, I'll catch you guys later then." Shadow waved as he headed into the room. "Wow, didn't expect this many." Shadow thought aloud as he looked at the mountain of eggs, "Well. Guess I just grab one and see." He looked around a bit before picking out a small light brown egg, "Well you feel like a winner." he smiled as he set the egg in a small case that was sitting next to the eggs, "Wonder what you'll be."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Arcanine gave a deep mur which made her muzzle vibrated over the breast that was inside her maw feeling her tailhole and cunny teased...it felt really good. More hot steamy juices flowed out of Arcanine's pussy over Erika's making it feel really warm. She started grinding her pussy into the Espeon's making their juices mix together, pussy lips rubbing against each other making and very warm sensation.

Justin just simply plopped down at the side of the lake and put his hands under his chin. He started looking through his Pokedex "I wonder if other trainers have this sort of problem."
The OCA