Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC : I'm dropped form here...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: last attempt at anything in this...if failure, then i'm out. (if anyone's wondering, me an Kurtz were talking on MSN)

IC:

Vook was watching the three talk in front of Kyosan's residence. "surely one of them knows something about his whereabouts if they're outside his house... she thought, jumping off of the roof edge that she was perched on, and landing on the street, walking towards the house.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As she Shiva listens carefully to Lanke and Monica
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: New character for the bad guys.

Name: Jedrek Ryu
Group: IDEA
Race: Dark Dragon
Release: A 2.05 meter tall, black scaled dragon with gray underbelly rippling with muscle along with a deadly set of claws and fangs. Has long white hair along with piercing green eyes set above a long, handsome muzzle. Kept folded at his back, he also has a set of black scaled wings with gray webbing. Wears a typical blue IDEA uniform with black colored light body armor. While fiercely powerful and exhibits excellent endurance, his agility is somewhat lacking.
Weapon: Lightslayer - A hefty claymore made of experimental black denadorite which can effective defend and compete against holy attacks.
Skills:
-Awesome strength and endurance
-Flight
-Razor sharp fangs and claws
-Master Swordsmanship
-Greater Martial Arts skills
-Shadowstep - May teleport through shadows across a two mile radius once per half hour.

IC:

Shifting out of an alley besides Vook, the swordsman took a deep look at the manor before them. "Humph, those three shouldn't give us any trouble. A little force and we'll find out what we need." He gave a smirk towards the dragoness before asking, "So ready to get started hot stuff, I'm itching the catch the big one with you." A sharp breeze suddenly blew past, the wind brushing against his snow white locks.

(Erixon Grounds)

Monica nodded, trusting the elder's words while answering, "Well, you know more about his powers than me, if you say he's alright I guess that's enough for me. And I suppose if he had been really vulnerable, IDEA would be storming the place looking for him." The vixen chuckled a little thinking of how silly she though she'd been.

(Erixon Residence)

Crimson breathed softly after letting loose his last bit of seed into the aqua goddess, taking a whiff of their combined scent. The fox gunman held her closely to his furry body, relaxing contently atop her smooth scales while looking her deeply into her blue pools. "You know...you get cuter everytime I look into those eyes..." With that, he leaned down to her soft muzzle and kissed her deeply, softly murring as they remained tied together.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow, lucky you." Shaun said bitting into a loaf of bread, "Well I hope you can hook us up sometime. I wanna find out more about her." Shaun smiled a bit, Namely wheither or not she's my type.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar bulged a vein involuntarily, he held his fist back, I don't know who I should hit the boy calmly thought, before he forced a smile, "Sure why not" he said between his teeth.

(Outside)

Dot noticed the presence at the moment she was having trouble finding Mar again, she was too distracted Got to be my imagination she thought, before she went around the cafeteria. Mar's scent was still there, so was Shaun's, but the question was, where were they? She couldn't find them!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Outside Erixon Residence >

Vook took her sunglasses off and slipped them into her pocket, waking up to the three who were outside the door. "Greetings. i represent the IDEA officials." she said, showing a badge for a few seconds. "And if i'm not mistaken, this is the Erixon residence, correct?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shaun picked up on Mar's obvious anger, "What did I hit a nerve?" He asked. Then his eyes opened and he smiled, "Oh, I get it. You have a crush on her don't you?" He said his smile growing slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad