Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva stepped inside home but then suddenly stopped on her tracks and blinks. "wait a minute..." she sweatdropped and took a step backwards and turned around to face the door as she then slightly opens it and looks outside, smiling nervously. "oh...heya...s-sowwy... I was focused on my own thoughts that I didn't saw you..." she said softly while still smiling nervously and sweat-dropping.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, don't worry." Lanke chuckled, looking towards Shiva as he nodded, the old dragon grinning slightly. "That happens a lot... so, how was you're day anyhow?" He smiled, walking towards the door. "Early day?"

Shifting himself, Kurtz poised himself ontop of a nearby roof, looking down to the college. "Let's see... I need to get Mar... somehow..." He muttered, swooping down as his coattails flapped widly before he landed on the floor, the dragon landing on the college grounds before he started to speed like a blur underneath the windows of the college and their classes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva keeps smiling nervously. "err...yeah...uhh...early day yah..." she was acting all nervous and then just stepped aside, out of near the door so Lanke could step inside if he would wish. "let's just say...my day wasn't the greastest..." she said softly and in low tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I got a video of her," Shaun smiled pulling out his phone, "Gotta love technology, this little thing works wonders. Here listen." He pushed a button on the phone starting the video,

"Well this is definately gonna be a story. So, anyway I could get ahold of you? Incase I ever need to be rescued from a roof again."

"Well... hmm... Just tell my b- My best friend, Mar, and I'll just come. It's how he got me to help him, gee."

"Gotcha, I'll make sure to give him a call of I wanna see, I mean, if I need your help again."

"Alright. I'll see you later then Shaun! Take care!"

Shadow clicked off the button on his phone, "Figured a picture'd never be trusted with the kinda photoshop stuff they got nowadays so at the last second I decided to use video. Was kinda worried that she'd refuse a video so after it made the click to show it was recording I stuck it in my pocket so it stuck out just enough so it'd keep recording."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monica stared out into the sky where Kurtz had flown away, a bit speechless after everything that had just happened. What...so Kyo's transformation has it's own personality and now missions....what's happening to you Kyo? The vixen tried to make sense of the last few minutes but shook her head in defeat, tail and ears drooping. "I don't understand a thing..." She blushed a little upon letting that thought slip out as she realized Shiva and Lanke were right behind her. Upon calming down a little, the blond vixen approached the elder with a concerned look in her eyes, "Um...I know you said that Kurtz is passed down and all, but are you sure he's up to the task...Kyo's still in there and he's just started learning about these new powers..." Upon finishing however, a somewhat defeated look crossed her muzzle before she added, "Of course, I guess that's stupid question since he already left...maybe I should just go and help him..."

(Erixon Residence)

"M-me neither...nahhh...smexyy...." he moaned, his heart beating faster with each second drawing nearer to his climax, his balls tightening and thrusts becoming almost beastly. Pre poured from his fox meat as it pushed through her tight walls, screaming for joy as it slid against her juicy insides during those last few pumps. With face drawn in complete bliss, Crimson held his love tightly before forcing his thickness in as far as possible. "L...Lureeaaa!" Suddenly a flood of fox essence filled the aqua's sweet pussy, the hot cum spreading to their crotches and mixing with her juices.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar's jaw almost dropped from his face, his eyes getting reduced to little black peas. He blinked three times in the same manner before he let out a roar: "THAT IDIOT!" the place shook as the angry boy growled, his eyes shifting momentarily before going back to normal. She was supposed to get him down and keep any thing related to me a secret damnit! She's just a show-off. Mar gritted his teeth, before remembering Shaun was still there, "Whoo, I wonder how much spice the cooks put in these" he said, shaking the piece of bread on his right hand.

(Outside)

Dorothy walked around, tired of watching the directors and firefighters look for the two supposedly missing students. "Wonder where they went... I thought they were going to come back really soon" she said to herself, she was going to step away and start searching for them, before her nose picked up a familiar scent, Mar released? But he's with Shaun... I am one thing, but if he sees him as a dragon he'll surely run away screaming like a little girl. Hmm... he can't be the one releasing that male scent, I thought our family was the only dragons in this town... she thought, starting to look around frantically looking for the original source of the scent she was feeling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun looked at Mar like he had lost his mind for a bit before turning his attention to his meal, "So how'd you two meet? Gotta admit a dragon isn't something you see everyday."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Err... let's just say she had to uhh..." Mar dawdled for a moment, before coming with his only possibly response, "Crash land near my place by accident?" he said.

(Outside)

Dot shook it off her head, she had to focus on finding her brother, she took a turn around the gym to search for him and Shaun even though it was hard with both male scents.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad