Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
"How do I know you aren't just gonna eat everything once I throw you in there?" Shaun asked jokingly as he knelt down infront of the window and held his hands out infront of him as a platform.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar climbed hastily, " Like if I had the appetite of a big dragon" he grinned, then jumped up, grabbed onto the ledge and pushed up himself so he could roll sideways and inside. Some minutes passed, before an arm held out for Shadow to grab.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bout time," Shaun said grabbing onto the arm and climbing up through the window, "There even any food left?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smirked and nodded, a big piece of bread being held between his teeth. "Just go around there's lots of food! Guess they couldn't serve it in time!" he said, then hurried to look for burgers, he had eaten three of them already. "So how did you get down?" he asked, his mouth stuffed of food.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A dragon girl," Shaun said as if it were an everyday thing, "Just kinda picked me up and flew me to the ground."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A dragon girl huh?" Mar said, starting to simulate a laugh, "Didn't Eragon get jealous of you?" he gave out a smirk as he acted like a normal kid that didn't believe in these kind of stuff.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun looked back at Mar over his shoulder, "You don't believe me?" He asked, Hm, maybe this isn't the same Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It didn't took longer until Shiva found herself in front of the entrance to her home, Erixon Residence. She hold the package with one hand just so she could bring her other hand to her pocket and pull out the key to open the door. Carefully, she managed to open the door and quickly places the keys back into the pocket as she steps inside home and sighs in relief that she didn't let the package fall in the process, and closes the door with the help of her feet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well if I did, how would you prove it?" Mar asked with a small smirk, having fun to supposedly tease Shaun while eating his lunch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad