Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
OOC: Don't mean to sound critical and/or impatient, but when is Master Grim gonna post? This RPG needs action guys!

IC:

Mar came back from one of the bushes, smiling as he finally saw Shaun "You won't believe how I got down" he said to him, trying to sound convincing to the boy.

Dot appeared inside the gym's building, she shrank and shifted to her human form after she was sure nobody was inside or nearby. "Well being a superheroine isn't that bad" she giggled, sticking her tongue out as she ran outside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh," Shadow placed his hands behind his head and looked up at the sky, "I dunno, jumped?" He asked sounding perfectly serious.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: and I have been absent from here because of a huge lack of ideas. Dunno what to do.. guess first gonna get Shiva out of the store XD

IC:

After a long while inside that mysterious store, she came out of it, holding a package on her hands.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well" Mar put a hand to his chin and rubbed, I thought I had the title of not being the brightest bulb "Yeah, and the firefighters are around the corner ready to climb up. I think we should go and say we're fine" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Odd either that dragon didn't help him or he doesn't want to tell me she did. Shaun thought resting his hands back in his pockets, "Nah, it'd be kinda funny if they thought two kids just disapeared into thin air."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well. That's okay" Mar said, smiled and then turned, "C'mon, I'm gonna sneak into the cafeteria. Haven't eaten lunch yet, I'm starving!"

Dorothy went around the building, she was sure class had either ended or the children had been sent back to their homes so the firefighters could work on the rescue without any distraction. "Where's Mar and Shaun?" she asked to herself, only seeing the fire-truck outside. "He was supposed to come here immediatly!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah...I guess you're right, maybe I'm just a bit nervous..." Monica blushed a little from what decided was just a false alarm and also as she felt his arm hold her softly, enjoying his hold while a little smile crossed her muzzle. She leaned her head a closer to his before she gave his shoulder a few light nuzzles, her tail swishing behind her.

(Erixon Residence)

Smirking clear across his muzzle, he continued to thrust steadily faster in and out of her sweet hotbox, pre coating the head of his member as he spread her walls. The fox closed his eyes while continued to plant lovebites and licks across her smooth shoulders, occasionally giving a blissful growl from their passionate lovemaking. "Mmrrr...mmhhhh..." With orgasm growing closer, he held her voluptuous breasts firmly and his tail swished wildly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sounds like fun. Count me in." Shaun said walking up to Mar, "Hey I just realized, I never asked your name. I'm Shaun."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, I'm Martin. You can call me just Mar" the boy said, smiling a bit as he neared the window. "Come on, help me reach the window and I'll grab ya after I come in" Mar grinned as he waited for Shaun next to the kitchen's window.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds