Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Shadow growled, struggling against the wolf...only to have the collar clicked around his neck. Apparently made to work fast, his eyes returned to normal and his body slowly returned to it's normal anthro state...without his clothes.

"Shit!" yelped Shadow, quickly covering herself. "Dammit Dominic...next time, return me back to normal someplace private," he snarled.
< Streets >

Miyuki who standing still, blushes as looking to Shadow's naked body. In instant, she turn around with both paws on her belly, still holding the pain.

< Miharu's house >

Miharu murrs and giggles, feeling his large tongue licking her cheek, covering with his saliva. "Eeeww..." Her tail still caressing his ballsack, then his thick shaft.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well you didn't exactly make it convenient for me..." he snarled back. "You WERE just trying to tear out my throat a moment ago..." Dominic remarked. "Here..." he threw him a trenchcoat he'd brought with him before returning to his own human form, slipping into the second coat he'd brought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The thick meaty shaft of the demon dog twitched and throbbed more then ever "I'm..almost there...b-better do it outside..I don't want to mess up your house." Little did Miharu know that the amount of seed a demon dog produces is about 5 times more of the usual dog and very hot.
The OCA
Fingering her silver neckless Tiffany sat on her porch wondering why there was so much noise around her home.Finally getting too bored to sit around any longer she gets her skateboard off of it's rack and heads out to do a little night skating.
< Miharu's house >

Miharu nodded as she stopped teasing his shaft, slowly raise her body. "Okay, Sedah..You can blow it outside.. And you want me to continue teasing you..?" She spoke while giggling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y-yeah.." Sedah slowly got up holding Miharu against his chest gently he looked around and noticed her backyard through a window deciding that would be perfect he went through the backdoor to the backyard "Yeah..this is perfect.." Sedah walked out a bit then sat down on the grass then looked down at Miharu "You want to do it..?" he asked.
The OCA
*Man this city is bor...*What she saw next kinda threw her off of what she was thinking.She had skated down the same street as Dominic, Shadow, and Miyuki without knowing it.First she noticed the Wolfess than the two men standing behind her talking loudly about something.What threw her off was the wolfess.She had known that there were other Werewolfes in her city but she had never met any of them.Skating into the middle of the street Tiffany kept heading straight hoping for a non violent confrontation.
< Streets >

Miyuki notices another wolfess skating passing by. "Another werewolfess..?" That's what she could think through so many years she didn't saw even one werewolfess. With a pain still striking her belly, she turning back, facing Dominic and Shadow.

< Miharu's house : backyard >

Miharu blush lightly, while she wave her tail, tapping against his thick meat. "..Well..if you say so.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah then leaned back his muscular arms holding him up as her looked down he growled lightly as his member twitched just waiting to explode as she tapped his dick he nearly lost it "Mmmrrrr..anytime you want Miharu." the feeling was agonizing him being so close to cumming yet she continues to tease him.
The OCA