Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Crimson: And so are you, cutie... *he smirks a little before nuzzling her chest again, his tongue sliding out to lick her soft breasts* Mmmm... *his pouch started to bulge before the head of his member poked out while he continued to rub up against her moist pussy*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva: mhh *she moaned softly in delight, enjoying the attention he is giving to her delicate mounds. She then instinctively moves her hips, teasingly rubbing her moist entrance against his erecting member*
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Garnet: *murrs louder as Monica nuzzles her pussy* I feel so...horny. *is very horny*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Monica: Oh, you are? *she asked in a teasing tone before grinning slyly* Then I guess we'll have to do something about that, my horny Flamey. *Monica brought her muzzle close to Garnet's juicy pussy before slurping the entrance before sliding her tongue inside* Mmmm...

-----------

Crimson: Nnhh, that's good... *His member quickly emerged from his pouch, aroused and eager. The fox stopped licking her breast and suckled on her right cup while his hips thrusted forwards. His thick length prodded her pussy lips before entering, rubbing against her silky walls.*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva: mhh * a loud moan escapes her throat, her moist inner walls gripped Crimson's member as it went inside her* ohh...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Garnet: *Starts to moan loud* Aaaahhh...Yes! Eat me out Monica!
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Monica: *she giggles before happily fulfilling Garnet's request, burying her tongue deeper and licking roughly against her red carpet* Mmhhh...

----------

Crimson: Gawds, that's good... *he holds her softly and growls lustfully, the fox rocking his hips back and forth with his thick member rubbing deeply against her slick insides* ...mmhh Kiva...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva: *a deep blush crosses her cheeks as soft moans escape her throat* mhh ahh s-so good *she murmurs softly and helds onto him, pressing her breasts against his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kalyx: *casually entering the Lounge, the deep-blue dragon looks about the dimly lit room*

Hey, I remember this place. *sighs* Though, it has been a quite a while since I've had any action, here...or anywhere else, for that matter.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Crimson: *sighs happily as their chests press together* Mmm, really good... *he then leans in to nip and kiss Kiva's neck, his groans becoming muffled* Mmhhh... *his thrusts become faster and harder as some pre begins to leak forth from his throbbing member*

----------

Alexis: *mediates quietly on the couch before she hears Kalyx enter the room, the black haired elf turning around and offering a light smile* Hello there.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions