Join our server on Discord

The Trails Of Blood Leading Us Home {Tigerlily/Cowboy}
Adalwulf grinned, "lets try this again. I'm Adalwulf Hayley. My friends call me Ad. My family is better known as the most ruthless and best Mercenaries in the world."

He looked at the barkeep, and tossed him several coins.

"There. That oughta cover you, me, and your brother for the night." He grinned, and polished off his beer.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Your such a showoff aren't you." Foria sneered at him, finally drank her alcohol empty before leaving. "If you think that's going to get you a girl then your wrong wolf boy." pushing the chair out of the way and waving her white fluffy tail at him. "Bye Walter,...bye" she smirked bowing at him mocking at him. "Your highness..."

"Ouch..." The bulldog wiped his glass. "You got rejected too."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf grinned, and snuck a peek at her ass.

"Oh, the game has just begun, Barkeep. Trust me, the game has just begun.

He got up, and straightened his trenchcoat, before turning back to the barkeeper.

"Besides, if it is, then you won't have to worry. I'll have this entire city nuked back to the stoneage." He laughed, then ran after her.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The bartender Walter sighed, "Men, they sure don't know when to give up don't they." He chuckled shaking his head at him as he ran out the door.

The white mutt suddenly have her ears perked turning her back and seeing the black canine coming after her. "Ugh...he doesn't know when to quit huh?" But then she smiled "If he wants to have fun...I'll give him fun then!" She haunched her legs abit and then sprang to the roofcover before jumping on the roof again aiming her gunblade at him and shoot at his feet.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf grinned when he heard the gunblade go off.

"Amatuer." He grinned, and stepped into the shadows of the building and disappeared.

He didn't melt away, or simply hide, he was just gone. Until the unmistakeable clicks of him pulling the hammers back on his revolvers was heard, from somewhere behind her.

"Not bad." He grinned, as he stepped from the shadows of the rooftop, his shadow leaving thick tendrils of blackness as it seperated from the rest of the shadows.

"But, my mom was a genetic experiment, and my dad is half demon. What makes you think you can run from me?" he chuckled, lowering his pistols. He had zero intention of harming her, he was just having fun.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OCC: Updated her profile.

"Hmmm...a demon, that doesn't mean you think you have no weaknesses..." Foria continues to smile as part of the earth quickly hit up against Adalwulf's crotch which is considerately very painful. "I bet you never expected that." She giggled playfully as well jumping across the roofs.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Adalwulf groaned slightly, but held his ground, not showing any outward pain.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that, Foria." He grinned, "you aint the first girl to nutcheck me."

He then pointed at her shadow, gaining control of it. Most people can't move without their shadows moving with them, with a few noted exceptions. He silently commanded her shadow to stand still. A thought ran through his mind, and he silently hoped she would try to attack him with her powers again.

(OOC: she's immobilized, somewhat. She can still talk, breath, use her powers, etc.)
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria struggled but, knowing it was no use, "Earth...grave!" Her eyes then suddenly burst into a firey eyes. And then huge stones coming in either side of the ground burst out and heading straight at the black werewolf's body.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: black? O_o? His fur isn't black. XP. It's kinda greyish brown in the picture.

IC:

Adalwulf closed his eyes, relying on his large canine ears to manuever around the large blocks of earth. He stopped broadside of her and grinned.

"Why you acting like this? All I wanted was your phone number." He smiled, and pointed an open paw at the blocks of stone. He shot a white-hot jet of fire at them, melting them to magma.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Well then...if that's the number you want then alright then." smiled Foria. "Oh...just get my shadow to let go of me before letting me do my thing. But, don't think you have won just by getting my phone number for you."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)