Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
FlameBolt felt relief as Flammie used her cure magic on his wound, healing it completly. "Thanks Flammie... I was a bit embarrased to tell you about that. I didn't know what you would say to a Mana Dragon who would get attacked like that." FlameBolt said as he sees the last of the burn marks disappear, his right paw behind his lowered head.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"aww done worry. nobody is invincible." Flammie said, hugging him gently. "so you came here to have some...fun with me huh?" she said, grinning and giggling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt narrows his eyes as he turned around to face Flammie, grinning too. "Mmm Hm." He goes to her and gives her a kiss, longer than before.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie closed her eyes and kisses him back, the two dragons' lips pressed together. "mmmmm...." she murred as she brushed against him softly, still holding the kiss.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt slowly pushes her back to a tree, maintaining the kiss and uses his tounge a little, feeling hers as he does.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred softly as she started to become aroused, her nipples appearing on her large chest, and poking out hard. "mmmmhhhh...mmmm..." she continued to murr, wrapping her arms around Flamebolt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt kisses her a few seconds longer, then pushes away slowly, noticing a change to her chest. Smiling, he lowers his head and licks her aroused nipples with his huge tounge, starting with the left one.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"oohh...mmhhh...Flame..." she said softly, letting out a soft moan as her nipple was pleasurably licked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I thought you would like that..." FlameBolt said to her. " This should be better then..." FlameBolt puts his mouth over it, using his tounge some as he gently sucked on it.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie moaned louder, her pussy releasing her feminine scent into the air as she became more aroused. "uuhhnn...ohhh..Flame...yesss...suck my nipple..." she said softly, brushing a paw through his hair.

OOC: i have to go to a doctor's appointment, and by the time i get back you'll probably be gone (i dunno..i'm gonna be an hour and a half or so) so see you tomorrow! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan