Join our server on Discord

Monica's Playhouse RPG (Kurtz/Monica)
"Gotcha!" she cried before leaping out at him with a lusty grin on her muzzle. Atop of Kurtz, Monica looked down as she stretched a little for him to have a good look at her costume. "You like sexy, I look just like the Major from Ghost, eh." Indeed her hair was now styled like hers and colored darker along with a dark jacket and a tight fitting, white, one piece combat suit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking towards her, the dragon's eyes widened. He examined the sexy vixen's body with lust, as a bulge quickly starte to grow underneath his thin trousers, a smirk coming to his face. "Wow... damn that looks great on ya..." He growled, swishing his tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Glad you like...too bad I still got to arrest ya..." she declared with a grin, quickly cuffing Kurtz's wrists behind this head. With a gleam in her blue eyes she pulled the dragon up by his arm and said, "Now come with me for your "punishment"...and don't struggle, sweetie." Slowly she lead them to her room, her tail swishing a little.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Damn.. what's she gonna try with me now...?" Kurtz thought, cursing under his breath as he walked on along with her, gulping at the thought. "Y-yes... course..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Once she led them into her bedroom, Monica unlocked Kurtz's cuffs and looked at him top and down under the light coming through the window. "Kurtz Erixon...for the crime of being too smexy, I order you to strip right now...I've got to inspect for anything illegal..." she declared with a giggle, tail swishing.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Actually starting to like the situation already, Kurtz grinned, complying with Monica as he slowly first dealt with his jacket, taking out his mobile and keys from the jacket and placing them on the floor. Quickly onwards, he went to remove his shirt, pulling it overhead as he soon got it off, turning it inside out to prove nothing be there as he dropped that to the floor. "And now this..." He muttered, quickly pulling out the pockets in his trousers to reveal nothing, before teasingly lowering it down slowly, revealling his boxers and the small bulge underneath it, smirking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Not bad...everything looks in order here..." she declared while looking up and down his muscular frame, a little giddy from the sight of the nearly nude, muscular dragon. "Oh, what's this then...looks like you're hiding something down there, I better have a closer look." Monica gave him a leer, smirking while bending down to slowly removes his boxer to have a look at his black phallus. "Hmmm, looks like you're hiding something in here," she said while holding it gently, "maybe if I rub it I can draw it out." With another giggle, she pawed off Kurtz's meat, admiring its growth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Growling hardly to the pawing of his meat, the red-haired dragon started to growl, placing his muscled arms on the vixen's shoulders, his body shivering. "Hrrrr... m-maybe ya can... t-try if ya want...." He murmured to her, stroking her shoulder softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, this no good, it's getting bigger but nothing's coming out...maybe if I lick..." She giggled while keeping up her naive act, bringing out her thick pink tongue and giving the head of his slowly erecting member a small tongue bath. Her paws meanwhile leaned forwards, giving his taut ass a firm squeeze while she licked.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh... d-damn... that's good..." Kurtz gasped, both from the squeezing and licking, as his length continued to grow, the impressive black rod erecting quickly as it soon grew to it's full length of eleven inches in to time, showing itself proudly to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds