Join our server on Discord

Twin RPG
Shadow smiled, then sprayed a generous helpling of the creamy delight onto the bowl of strawberries.

"Help yourself, my love," he purred...then, wanting to be a little kinky, he sprayed some whipped cream on his index finger and rubbed it against her lips. "Mmm, want an appetizer?" he purred, using his other paw to rub her belly.

OOC: Is inflation okay in these RPs? Some inflation stories I've recently read gave me a good idea for the whipped cream.
OOC: Lol sure I don't have a problem with it.

IC:

"Mnhh?" Aqua cocked her head to the side, her waist totally numb from the former thousand orgasms, she was sucking the cream of the strawberry she had grabbed first, before chewing and eating it softly and slowly to enjoy it. "Appetizer? Hmm... I wonder what's on your mind kitty" she said, giggling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm not being naughty, silly. I'd just like to feel my finger being suckled by your hot lips. It turns me on," he purred, wagging his cream-covered digit in front of her mouth.
"Oh... gee... what a 'sweet' surprise" Aqua added jokingly and giggled, but then complied to his wish, she sweetly closed one eye and clamped her maw around his finger, then started sucking a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, thata girl," he purred, scritching her ears with his free hand.
"Mmrrrr" Aqua murred at the little scratching and smiled whilst she kept the licking and sucking, she closed both eyes to look like she was more than enjoying it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow smiled as she cleaned his finger, removing it from her mouth. Holding up the can, he asked "Mind if I have a snack...or are you ready for a little nap. I bet that last fuck we had took a lot out of you."
"To tell you the truth uhm... I'm too sleepy... could I have a last strawberry, pweaase?" Aqua asked in a sweet voice trying to convince him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow's smile grew even wider at Aqua's action. That's what he loved about his mate; how she always tried to be cute when she wanted something. It amused him to no end...considering he already considered her to be the cutest thing he had ever laid eyes on.

"Mmm, sure, baby," he purred, handing her the strawberry and then pulling her petite form onto his massive one, knowing how much she liked to sleep on him.
Aqua smiled and ate the strawberry a bit quicker than before, then she snuggled her lover and closed her eyes, "Good night my love..." she said with a smile on her face, then she slowly started to drift off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad