Join our server on Discord

Just found this.
Sabre of Pain Wrote:aww i feel so poor :( i dont have any next gen gaming systems

Dont feel bad...I feel the same..The newest Gen gAme system i got is the Nintendo DS...But that would suck to get a 360 destroyed...but still its very funny:)
I'm very sure if i was back where all those people who all fought for the systems and such, i would easily get out just by plowing right through them. Football Linemen skills are very helpful for such situations.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Well my 360's safe. Through the magic of duct tape it now knows how to hold a sword. I'd like to see those stupid PS3's come for it now.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That is hilarious and i'd like to see your 360 shadowknight :P
The Wii can automatically defend it's self. It have a nunchuck and when used by it's self, the Wii-mote is a lightsaber. It also have near 200 years of history and is japanese, so that has to help it somehow.
heh heh heh heh
I loved that story.

The only thing I don't own is the PS3. So, my stuff is safe for now. :)
Renamon's Army
something like that happened to a freind
he got a ps2 and never cleaned 3 yrs later he got a xbox and kept them together and the fan on his ps2 exploding taking out his xbox
so it aint a new thing
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
UnknownH Wrote:The Wii can automatically defend it's self. It have a nunchuck and when used by it's self, the Wii-mote is a lightsaber. It also have near 200 years of history and is japanese, so that has to help it somehow.
heh heh heh heh

yeah! and when it comes out, the wii will have a light gun too! Twisted take that PS3!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yeah. I only say that because it's true. And there is a lot of famous characters from nintendo. Not many from sony. And just one I know of from microsoft.
Who the MC? lol.

Link is Nintendo's new poster-guy.
Renamon's Army