Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax looked up at him, smirking slightly. "Mm depends... I prefer big, beefy ballpark franks..." she said, giggling slightly as their sexual banter became more and more obvious. Her tail continued to glide playfully over Mar as they walked, feeling out the muscles in his ass, back and shoulders.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar had begun to like the girl since she started playing, and now he was fully attracted. He was ready to start with her, "Hey, you know what's really tasty if you like meaty things?" he suddenly asked with a grin as he stopped walking just in the corner of the street, "Big sausages with whip cream" he said, almost childishly. "I have some at home, want any?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smirked, looking at him, leaning against him so her ass pressed against his thigh slightly. "Really now? Well there's an offer I can hardly refuse. Lead the way, big guy..." she said, smiling playfully. Her attraction to him caused her nipples to harden, poking through her t-shirt slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Just gotta warn you," Mar said, suddenly and bravely putting an arm around her waist with a grin while leaning his muzzle so he could talk to her ear again as he guided her to his home "I've got BIG sausage and LOTS of cream" he whispered in an arousing tone, the claw around her waist lowering down to give her a light squeeze on her right ass-cheek. "So be sure to be greedy. I love feeding cute hungry girls."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax giggled, shifting to one side, wiggling her rump against the front of his pants. "mmm don't worry... I've got a voracious appetite..." she said, smiling slightly. She laid her claw over his, guiding it to the front of her pants to let him feel the heat through her jeans for a moment. She then put his hand back on her waist. "See what I mean?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"A pity your claw's too small, you wouldn't be able to make up for a fourth of it if I did the same" Mar winked as he praised his own size.

When inside the apartment he walked Jax to his room, opening the door and waiting for her to get in, "Ladies first" he offered a claw for her to enter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smirked playfully at his remark, and sauntered into his apartment. "Nice place... I assume you live here, and not just bring innocent young women here and seduce them?" she said, winking again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Yeah sometimes I make book meetings" he joked. The dragon closed the door and looked towards Jax, "You're a cute one. Have you done modelling before?" he smirked as he folded his huge arms in front of her meant to tease her with both her own body looks and his big triceps.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smirked, letting her weight rest on one leg, her hip jutting out to one side casually. "A little..." she started to say. "But thankfully my parents don't have internet, or they'd disown me." she finished, winking. "What about you, stud? Got any Mr. Olympia belts in your closet, or did you just punch your way out of the womb looking like that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Nah just got worked up with cute ones like you" he grinned at how she put up resistance. It would be annoying for many, but he in fact loved how difficult she was making. Mar walked towards Jaw and then leaned so they were straight face to face, "I think I like you" he said, solely leaving his handsome face in front of hers as he awaited her response.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad