Join our server on Discord

Happy Birthday Lonely!
Yeah. Why drink. Some might say why not but that is an empty answer.
Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you had an amazing day!
I don't drink. Never have. Never will. N-E-V-E-R.

Happy birthday, Gabu (and many mooooore)!
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah. Why drink. Some might say why not but that is an empty answer.

Because it's fun, and if you don't overdo it, it'll help you meet with many new people and perhaps many lovely ladies. (Or men, if that's your thing)

Anyway happy birthday and may it be full of surprises
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
lol we'll save the drinking thing for another time.
Quote:Hey guys, today (April the 11th) is Lonely Gabu's birthday! Let's give him a cake and wishes!

Happy Birthday Lonely! May you have a splendid day!....
Hope you could eat it right now! It looks tasty doesn't it?

Thanks DMX but my day wasn't that splendid, atleast I hope that it would have been better. Thank you and speaking of cake, my parents wanted me to get my own XDDDD. My birthday cake. heh, the irony....

I need all the wishes I can get <3.

Quote:*dances around* Yay!!! Happy Birthday Gabs!! You are now of legal drinking age.. O_o
I already spoke to you at midnight...well after that..so you know what I said ^^

*hugs Gabs tightly*

Misty I might need a refresher Well Thank you so kindly ^^ and yes I am, too bad, my brother tried to pull the whole emo bit trying to make me drink which only made me angry.

Quote:Happy Birthday, LG! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Me and you Crimson, somewhere where we can converse xD. I looked through our only conversation outside the site, and I am hoping we get the chance to so again. Thankies, and I wish it were! ^^

Quote:Ah-har-har... Happy birthday to yer, LonelyGabu. Hope you like the cake DMX supplied to you, and hope this day is better then all the ones you've had recently. Hehehe, you got a gift coming from meh too...

But anyhow. Happy birthday, buddy! ^^ Happy 21st.

A gift O.O Thankies so much and I hope my after B-day. days are alot better

Quote:Happy birthday lonelygabu! have a great day!

Angewoman's Lover thank you so much ^^.

Quote:Happy birthday gabs! Just remember, drinks are fun but sex is better ^_^...a s far as drunken sex.. couldn't help ya
=p

LMAO thats all I can say Roran, i dont like drinking so thats out, but thanks for the mental images ;3 <3/

Quote:Happy Birthday LonelyGabu. I hope you will have a wonderful day and have lots of fun. ;)

Unfortunately it wasn't that fun Yoosei~chan but I think it may clear up and get better eventually ^-^. I'll have wonderful days ahead, I can only hope

Quote:Happy B-Day, LonelyGabu!!

Wow!! 21 huh? Have A Drink On Me - AC/DC (X_x)

Don't get too blotto celebrating your big day! Take care!

Thanks Kaly but I rather not, but thanks for the offer :P. I'm content not drinking so HAHA! >>;; I'm not the drinking type of person.

Quote:Happy Birthday!

Simple and perfect, thanks Senjy-san ^^.

Quote:Happy birthday. Remember, just because you're 21, you don't have to do what everyone else does. I'm proud to say I broke with that tradition. Be proud of whatever decision you make.

Thanks Wise, I'll remember that. I didn't drink to my brother's and his friends dismay. They wanted to see me get hammered offered me 21 shots of hard liquor and some other stuff. Sometimes, they have to understand, that, NO MEANS NO... Thanks again.

Quote:Yeah. Why drink. Some might say why not but that is an empty answer.

Um, Lets see if I can derive a Happy Birthday from within that sentence.

Quote:Yeah. Why drink. Some might say why not but that is an empty answer.

H-A-P-?-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y

Missing a P in there Unknown.

Quote:Happy Birthday my friend! I hope you had an amazing day!
HI GABUFURREH! I didn't have quite a good day but thanks for the wishes ^-^ <3

Quote:I don't drink. Never have. Never will. N-E-V-E-R.

Happy birthday, Gabu (and many mooooore)!

The cutie, Wolfe awww.. Thanks and as long as you are there for the ride.. Why not? xD Means a lot to me ^-~.

Quote:Anyway happy birthday and may it be full of surprises

Can I buy those in bulk Mister Big-T? XD Well thank you again, and I hope things will get better soon enough..

Quote:lol we'll save the drinking thing for another time.

Drinking what?:shock: LMAO I kid, I kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I thank all that wished me a bday, and I hope that things will get better, in time. This has been a hard year, but maybe with this day, things may get better.....

Thanks, and I think all thats left to do is have a party? :)

Sorry I posted this really late but it only allowed me to do so now, after many kick offs, I had to do it separately then cut and paste here. Thank you everyone once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Im a day late...Im sorry...Happy-late-Brithday...Much love
Hehe, better late then never :P Thankies ^-^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
sorry I am a little late =p happy birthday gabu =p
You want an extra P? There. Call it a gift.