Join our server on Discord

Michael Richards
Wisemon Wrote:I hear Michael Richards is going on Jesse Jackson's radio show to plead his case.
Oh that will go over well.
About as well as mel gibson going on a jewish talk show.
I went to an alternative school for a time, and well, most of the students were black. In weightlifting class, I actually convinced every person in the gym that if a black man can say nigger/nigga, and a white man can't, is a racist idea.

It wasn't easy at first, but I was able to explain by actually saying nigger, many times.

They finnaly realized that if they persecuted me for saying "nigger", then they would be acting racist, only from the other side.

I will explain further if anyone wants me to. Just ask.
Renamon's Army
Quote:They finnaly realized that if they persecuted me for saying "nigger", then they would be acting racist, only from the other side.

I will explain further if anyone wants me to. Just ask.
You just can't say it in a demeaning way. That's when you'll get your ass kicked.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I haven't been beaten yet.

This has happened many times, where I explained this to different groups of people.

Sure, they get all pissed and talk shit in the beggining, but most of them walk away feeling different about saying it at all, whether they are black or not.
Renamon's Army
http://www.entertain-dome.com/img/comics/061126.jpg
I think the point has been made now.
Wow that came out fast.
Renamon's Army
Hey, some people might work fast. I saw another I think friday.
That is true, comic strips are usually up to date on what's going on.
Renamon's Army
Wow 'Cosmo' Cramer being racist? Never saw that comming *shrugs* doesnt bother me too much though. After watching Carlos Mencia racism doesnt really bother me at all anymore.
The OCA
Funny man.
Renamon's Army