Join our server on Discord

Monica and L-Kurtz
Monica: *blushes a little as she sees L-Kurtz eat every bite* Thankies, I'm glad you liked it so much. *smiles before she finishes her slice* So do you want more, Kurtzy, or do you want to do something else? *tail wags a little*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: Uhm... well... *he blushes softly, before hugging her* I would like another slice, but I wanna deal with the cutie beside me first....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *smiles as she nuzzles his chest a little whilst they cuddle* Then, let's go the couch then, my sweet dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: *he blushes even more at the nuzzling, but slowly stands up with her, before moving with her slowly to the couch* Okay then... Monnie....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *grins as she pounces L-Kurtz to the couch, resting atop of him as she nuzzles his muscular chest some more* You're still as strong as ever I see, Kurtzy... *licks his chest a little* ...and still just as tasty.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: *he chuckles softly at that, as he rests back down on the couch, cuddling her even closer to his body* ...And you're as sexy and beautiful as ever, Monnie...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *giggles as she cuddles him tighter, her tail wagging* Aw, you're just saying that. *smiles cutely as she nuzzles him a little before pressing her muzzle to his*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: But I meant i--- *he gets silenced by her pressing her muzzle to his, and murrs softly into the kiss, melting into it gently* --Mrrrrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *closes her eyes as she deepens the kiss, murring softly as she holds him close, her tail wrapping around him* Mmmhhh...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
L-Kurtz: *slowly wrapping his own tail around her, he slowly started sliding his tongue into her maw, as he continues to cuddle her closer to his muscly chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds