Join our server on Discord

Im Baaaack
yeha,The Crow:Wicked Prayer......i didnt nkow it was out -_-' your sisters lucky.....i didnt like the 3rd movie though...*whispers*short hair o.O'
I'm a bit confuzzled, but the date as I seen it was 2004? (Posted: 28, 07, 04)

meh oh well welcome back ^_^ *hugs everyone*

I had no idea crow #4 was out already... I gotta watch it...
hey- welcome back!

I'm Gunter, and I'm a devoted follower of Lady Zephyr of the Darkness.

Nice meeting you!
I didn't like the fourth one much at all. The third was different, but I thought it was still cool because of it. I enjoyed the first one the most.
Quote:and I'm a devoted follower of Lady Zephyr of the Darkness.
That's good as long as your devotion stops in the bathroom's door.
I think all devotions stop there. No one wants to see that.
depends on what is the person in there going to do...
But right, Gunter could end with a hard slap in the face or an eternal pain in a dark dimension...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
of course it stops there, it stops whenever you need privacy.

I'll just sit down and wait patiently no matter how long it takes, like a good little follower.
I missed sth....
Quote:that is a question,my friend,that all of us face once im our lifes......mine faced me when i thought Hiei for YYH was cool....then i figured out that "Hiei Is Kurama's Bitch".........it just goes down hill from there...
*wipes drool* ......
.......YAH!!!!!!
Whenever sb says Hiei, I'm gonna shout now: "KURAMA'S BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!"
Oh hell!!! Cool!!!!!!!!

Quote:of course it stops there, it stops whenever you need privacy.

I'll just sit down and wait patiently no matter how long it takes, like a good little follower.

*grabs Gunter's contract and tears it in pieces and then releases it in the air like Kurama's Fuuka Enbujin* Didn't you read the small letters? You're free now. Following me requires absolute dedication. That's why I don't like to take humans as slaves. I have everything here: Pokemon, Digimon, Living Toys, Mappemon and even a couple of robotic gophers I stole from shadowknight as slaves. But human slaves suck.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*grabs Gunter's contract and tears it in pieces and then releases it in the air like Kurama's Fuuka Enbujin* Didn't you read the small letters? You're free now. Following me requires absolute dedication. That's why I don't like to take humans as slaves. I have everything here: Pokemon, Digimon, Living Toys, Mappemon and even a couple of robotic gophers I stole from shadowknight as slaves. But human slaves suck.

Yeah, they have that awful free will problem... Did you get a warranty?