Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
Ollie tugs him in, wagging his tail... and then kind of gives him a "now what?" look, his face red.

OOC: lol, true
Name: Timothy Raigu
Nickname: Porquin
Height: about a foot on all fours, 3' standing. (He is normally standing)
Weight: 34 lbs.
Species: Porcupine
Apperence: He looks shy and introverted. He is known for looking at buys but because of his stature he normally is overlooked.
Personality: he is introverted in class, however when with friends he is more extroverted.
Clothing:He like to look as much like a human as possible, he wears a t shirt and shorts, covered in holes.
Body Build: six pack, weak arms, and legs but has a very otned abdomen.
Extras: N/A

((Is this ok?))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
KenzumaKenzuma took a deep breath, staring into Ollie's eyes as he reached foreward, his tail wrapping around the other boy's waist while his hands found their way to the waistline of his pants, tugging on them gently once. "If.. you want to..."
Ollie nods, blushing a bit deeper. "I... I do...."
Timothy walked into the school, he was told by his parents to register. he had heard about this school, he was worried. Since he was gay he worried people would haze him as so many people do at highschools. he spent an hour waiting to be put in classes, he was told to return tomarrow, and report to classes. he left and returned home not really wanting to go to school tomarrow.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Kenzuma blushed deeper, undoing the button on Ollie's pants, and sliding them down as he lowered himself to his knees, licking his lips in anticipation.
Ollie stands still, his tented briefs speaking for him, tail wagging slowly.
Kenzuma looked around nervously, hoping that no one was watching them as he pulled the other boy's underwear down, revealing his erection to full view. "Are... are you ready..?" he asked, one hand resting on Ollie's thigh.
ooc: srry was away for a while... back now..(I hope)

IC: "So...Zeke... I forget...why'd you take me over here again?"
Zeke smiles. "Just for some food!"

Ollie blushes even deeper, nodding numbly. "Y-y-yes...."