Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"Okay...." Miyuki said in cheerfully tone as turning her face to the Wielder of Ice, then stood freeze. Meanwhile, Katsu notices Miyuki stood on stairs, without moving an inch. So do her tail.

"...Something wrong, Miyuki-sama..?" Katsu tilted his head, looking her fist grip tightly.
"...The true killer of my parents....is here...."
"Huh...?" Katsu turned his face and notices the Wielder of Ice, the true killer of her parents is also here. He growls softly, yet could be heard by them. "Should we take a revenge against her...?"
"For this current moment...we should leave her...until my other side take care of her..." Miyuki then walks to the living room with her spirit and sit on the floor in front of small table.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Venat looked up and saw Vook"To earth we go."

"What do yo-"Venat turned visible and grabbed Anubis,taking off into the sky and quickly catching Vook.

Venat looked over at her"Nice weather up here.Just don't make me mad and you won't end up a lightning rod."
"Well, that makes two of us at least who are injured..." He muttered, waving his slightly still cut claws as he sighed gently, before looking to the food placed in front of him. After looking to the bowl Snow offered him, he took it, and smiled. "Thank you, ma'am." He then turned back to Yoosei momentarily, before smiling. "It's hard being a Blade Wielder... when you're chased, and wanted... just for the blade..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"likewise..." Vook said, looking back at them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Venat closed his eyes as he flew,attempting to sense the spirit once more"I sensed it a few moments ago,but now its go-Hold on,I just sensed it.The very middle of the forest,hidden underground."

"Venat,since when were you so helpful?"

"I'm just giving this stuff about making friends a try.That,and we'll have to fight them eventually.Why not after eleminating any possible guardians?"
Yoosei nodded and slightly lowers her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Snow's House: Living Room)

Nodding to each of them Snow grabs the remaining bowl then offers it to Miyuki "Here eat Miyuki.." she said with a gentle voice.

The gold dragoness spirit of the light sword sat down next to Katsu hearing his growl she closed to his ear and whispered "Something the matter Katsu? You seem upset."
The OCA
Miyuki took the chopsticks and met both hands, spoke "Itadakimasu" in a low voice, and slowly eating. She could feel her other side is waiting to take over her body and quickly take a revenge against Yoosei.

Katsu in the other hand, kept growling lightly with a serious expression stick on his wolf face. He made a mind contact to the gold dragoness spirit while glancing to Miyuki. "...You never know... A killer is here... Miyuki-sama and I suspect that she's the killer of Miyuki-sama's parents..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Snow nodded softly "You're welcome," she said before taking a seat herself she happily watches her guests eat as she wanted them to get well.

The dragoness put a claw over her muzzle not saying a word she didnt know what to say then glanced up at Yoosei for a split second before looking back at Katsu..don't worry I won't tell anybody else, but please don't start a fight in here. I don't want Snow's efforts to be invain to create a safe haven for people.
The OCA
"Don't worry...Her other side roaring for a fight, but now, her friendly side tried to hold her other self from taking over the body...["Katsu replied back, hoping Miyuki's other self would not take over for this current moment.

Meanwhile, Miyuki still eating the noodles with a cheerful expression, even though her other self is roaring for a fight with Yoosei.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds