Join our server on Discord

Poll: Pubic hair?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's cool, and that's how people naturally are. Why shouldn't I like it?
11.11%
4 11.11%
I don't mind about it.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Well, I don't mind much....but I prefer not.
36.11%
13 36.11%
Hell no! Take it away!! As soon as you can!!
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Pubic hair
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:or waxing them right off

I can't see how people can wax. That just looks painful. And a weird thing, why is it my mom and sisters can pour boiling hot wax on their faces and legs, rip the hair out by the roots, yet still be afraid of spiders?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i dont think i could wax...shaving is easy...waxing looks hurtfull...
O.O...ok a little too much information but hey, I think blue pubes on a girl looks nice to me. well... for a guy i can't see that. besides, what is a topic without it going off topic? as for waxing, going to have to agree there, i can't see how you can do that and still be afraid of anything else besides that.
Lol, I agree, unfortunately- I can't send pics! lol

-And waxing isn't so bad.
Shadowknight Wrote:
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:or waxing them right off

I can't see how people can wax. That just looks painful. And a weird thing, why is it my mom and sisters can pour boiling hot wax on their faces and legs, rip the hair out by the roots, yet still be afraid of spiders?
It's some kind of girl thing. And you never wax your area. Or use that nads stuff from austraila. That will hurt you junk male or female. I hear it from someone.
When you say wax, I think of candles.
No, it's some kinda honey like wax, I've been talked into using it on my eyebrows once. IT HURT LIKE HECK!! And that was only a small tiny area, I can only imagine having an entire leg of hair ripped out.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
never seen this but watch 40 year old virgin
I saw that. I saw a guy get that done live. The woman's a real waxer and they had one chance to get that right. It was his own hair.
And I could make a joke about gunter or someone else but I'll be nice and I'd have to change the age to get it to work.
Go ahead! And byr the way- Advanced Congratz again Mr. UnknownH!