Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
OOC: Right, it's been long enough. I'm moving Kurtz. ^^

IC:

Moving himself out of the bedroom and downstairs, Kurtz slowly made his way into the living room of sorts into the house, looking around for the priestess before he actually found someone else there instead on the sofa; a purple-furred fox, which he blinked at. The blue hair gleamed into his eyes like a bright spotlight; it was beautiful, straight. He blushed a little; had to be female, as he cleared his throat quietly before speaking. "Uhm... hello... might I ask who you are?" He asked quietly to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anubis reached the town gate,though he got stopped by two guards"Sorry sir,but we were ordered not to let anyone out of the city because of the recent fighting."

Anubis then sighed,as he turned around and walked away,looking for another way out.
< Snow's house : Bedroom >

Miyuki have been left alone with Katsu as Kurtz leave the room. Meanwhile, Katsu's ears twitch, sense a lot of swords instead of Fire and Light gather at one place, Snow's house.
"What should we do now, Miyuki-sama..?" Katsu thought.

Miyuki shooks her head while looking to Katsu, spoke in low voice. "...I'm weak... My other side is perfect for this kind of things... Let's go downstairs..."

"...It's alright for you..?
"You know me for a long time, Katsu..." She raise a slight smile before stepping out and walks downstairs.

Katsu, in the other hand, understood everything she said. He's being with her for a long time, after her parents have been killed and leave her homeless.

Miyuki stopped and turn her face to the grey wolf, smiling. "...Katsu..You don't want to go down..?"

Katsu snapped from her words and quickly walk closer to her. "..Yes..My master.." Miyuki giggles, then shut the door, slowly walks downstairs side by side with her spirit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei watches as Snow walks towards the kitchen. She was lost in her own thoughts actually until suddenly snapping out of it and quickly standing up once hearing Kurtz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Snow's House: Kitchen)

Finally getting back to the food that she was preparing she added yet another pawful of noodles and crab meat into the pot before turning the burner back on aswell as putting in another half batch of butter garlic buscuits. Going back to the noodles she slowly starts stirring the contents making sure the noodles dont burn "This should be enough.."

"I hope they don't start fighting in there...your house isnt nearly big enough to hold a three way battle with Fire, Ice, and Thunder swords all at once." The golden dragoness spirit said looking towards the living room with a worried look as if just waiting for the door to get torn down by the three."

Snow let out a very soft giggle "From the feel of things I don't think they'll fight..speaking with each of them I'm not too certain of their intentions but they seem like good people."
The OCA
"Uhm... I'm Kurtz." The dragon greeted, bowing respectfully as he took a seat on the couch as well, looking towards her as he sighed. "Nice to meet you, Yoosei..."

Wow... she's the Ice Blade owner...

You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?

What? She's cute!

Godamnit...

"Uhm... so, you're staying here too?" Kurtz asked nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks at him and nods slowly. "yes...my arm was injured and I was face to face to err..blade wielder...I wasn't in condition to fight so I just asked the priestess help..." she said while rubbing her arm slowly. there was no need to lie about the fact she was in danger..after all he may have felt who she actually by now anyway.

"...I told you to not lean on the edge of the roof.. you injured yourself because of your stubborness.."

"..I know.. can you just shut up about it...gee"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"..finally done.." Snow said turning the heat off the stove and oven before taking out the buscuits. The wolfess filled three bowls of crab meat noodles and chopsticks, then a basket to place the buscuits into. Placing everything on a silver tray Snow carried it all into the living room where Yoosei and Kurtz was.

(Snow's House: Living Room)

Using her tail to open the door Snow entered into the living room placing the silver tray on a small table that was centered around the chairs around the room "Being through a rough day nothing is better than a full tummy." she said with a light giggle before offering them both a bowl of noodles with chopsticks laid across the top. She then noticed Miyuki comming down the stairs "Miss Miyuki you're just in time for supper." she said with a soft tone.
The OCA
Raphael looked down at his map, grumbling irritably. Somewhere along the way, he'd gotten himself lost in a deep cavern while on his quest, and now he was trying to find his way out.

'Lost again, Raph?' his sword asked. Raphael swatted the hilt of his sword irritably.

'Hush, you...' he muttered, turning back to his map. as he did though, his sword rattled loudly. 'What now?!'

'Brother Metal... I sense him...' it said softly. 'its faint though... because he's still dormant, I imagine...'

'So this must be an abandoned mine then...' Raph remarked, choosing a path and heading down it. When he reached the end though, it opened up on a huge cavern, where the walls, ceiling and floor were plated in...

"Solid mithril..." Raphael said aloud. "Incredible..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook saw Anubis getting rejected from leaving, and left the town by flying out, and heading towards the forest. i wonder if i can find the blade of earth out there...

well DUH! of course you will! that's where it is! her blade said, rattling.

oh be quiet you...you're just as snappy as Veek...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan