Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
"Oh... uh..." Kurtz blinked twice for a moment, before pointing to the table, looking in her direction. "It was... on the table... why do you ask?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"oh..." she slumps down on the other couch and sighs softly. "I thought I had put that thing aside.. on a place out of my sigh... guess after all I forgot to hide that once again..." she said in a sad tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dominic snarled, his eyes going slowly from blue to yellow as he spoke. "Woman, we are many things. Weak is not one of them. I can break a man twice my size with barely any effort." As he continued to speak, his form began to shift and distort as he sprouted a shaggy coat of coarse grey fur, his teeth and nails sharpening. His ears tapered to a point and shifted to the top of his head until he was standing in a pile of shredded clothing, a mass of muscle, strong and tense like steel springs. "I defy your use of the word... 'weak'..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Uh... is this photo... that important to hide?" Kurtz asked, looking towards her with a blank expression on his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva nods slowly and speaks softly. "yes it is... it's a memory that I want to forget..." it was then that memories of that girl rushed into Shiva's mind, making a small tear roll down her own cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Who... who is she?" He just asked once more, looking towards her before he actually noticed the tear, blinking. "Shiva...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow was more annoyed than angry at the wolf girl's remark, having learned long ago to control his anger. However, Dominic's transformation was having an affect on him, as his were-form was canine and Shadow's was feline.

"Grrr, now you've done it," he growled at the girl, baring his fangs as his feral form took over, his fur growing thicker and more shaggy, his teeth and nails lengthening and growing more sharp. His green eyes changed to a blood red, glowing with an evil light. Turning to Dominic, he snarled, his feline instincts taking over...and everyone knows felines and canines don't get along.
Shiva gently places the bowl of ice cream on the table before sighing softly. she looked at Kurtz not hiding anymore her teary eyes. "she...she is my twin... for as hard as it is to believe.. she is my opposite.. a human of Fire.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Streets >

Miyuki stopped and turn her body, watches them transformed to a very fierce yet strong-looking form, but, her serious face still appear and never changes from their appearance.

"I guess... that word is not suits you well.." She spoke as walking closer and stood between them. "...So, you agree..?"

< Miharu's house >

Miharu giggles and at the same time, murrs as feels his large tongue licking her head. In the other hand, she wrap her brown tail around his extremely large bulge and caress it softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Shadow... control yourself. You are man, not an animal." he snarled softly. "Hang on a second... I haven't agreed to anything just yet..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA