Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
"good to know..." she giggled just lightly as she kept swirling her tongue against Cindy's face to clean it. After a short while she finally finishes the cleaning and smiles cutely. "done mistress"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a glint in her eye Cindy looked at Yoosei and huffed, "Disobedian pet you're not done untill I say you're done, bad foxy." she said grabbing one of her nipples and twisting it, "looks like I need to teach you more about being obediant pet, dont I?" she giggles as she begins to twist harder,"don't i?!"
The OCA
"No...", Tachyon smiled, his erect member twitching under Katt's touch, "but there's a first time for everything."
Unraveling his tail from hers, he cups both her breasts with his claws, slipping her top up along the way, "If I don't get you out of these clothes, soon enough...I may just have to rip them from your body.", he snarled through his teeth.

--------

Eying his prevelant fangs, Indigo sat up on her knees and shrieked with joy, "Yessss! It's about time!"
Flipping her head back, exposing the nape of her neck, the vixen beckoning, "Come here, Shaun...my blood-thirsty canine! Now it's your turn to feast!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well what's stopping you?" Katt said smiling up at her slightly taller partner, "Who's to say I wouldn't enjoy it?"

"It's no fun to just bite someone." Shaun said placing his face closer to hers, "A little bit of fun adds alot of flavor." He smiled as he placed one of his paws on her stomach and pushed her onto her back, "Wouldn't you agree?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei arches her back and winces when Cindy twisted her nipple.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You're my type of female!", the dragon exclaims, extending his claws and pulling his arms quickly apart; shreading her sleek white outfit off her torso. Leering at her furry, bare chest, Tachyon looks up into her eyes, "Want some more...my lovely prey?"

---------

Complying with his direction, Indigo assumed a submissive position, splaying her limbs wide. "Come here, my sexy alpha-male...I still need help with my clothes. And you're not completely undressed yet, either...", she whispered hotly into his ear, cupping a paw against his crotch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You're not convincing me foxy, get up your mistress must punish you!" Cindy demanded grabbing her breasts firmly and pulls them back trying to get her to her feet.
The OCA
"It's not really my place to decide." Katt smiled her tail waving around a bit in excitement, "I'm yours to do with as you please."

"All in good time," Shaun said as he placed two of his fingers against her cunt through the fabric, "Why rush it?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow chuckled, eyeing her own sexy body and wondering what was hidden under her clothes.

"Mmm, how 'bout you show me some, then I'll show you some," he purred, licking his lips. "You first," he said.
Yoosei winced softly and nodded as she then gently tried to get first on her knees, making sure she wouldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions