Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"ahh...th...thank you." Veek said, blushing heavily. "i cant believe i just said that..." she muttered.

"see? now how hard was that to be nice for once?" Vook said, shaking her head slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei looked around for a while before sitting down on one of the chairs. She sighs softly and runs a paw up and down her slightly injured arm still.

"I had warned you...didn't I? you were just so damn lucky that the wielder of Light was nearby.. because I don't even wanna know how things would have turned out if the wielder of water would have sensed you"

"...I know... but it's weird he didn't sensed me.. or perhaps he did but was just tired?"

"you are your brilliant 'logics' huh... well you may be right since water was fighting..with who? Fire wasn't it?"

"...I guess so..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anubis turned around and started walking away"Venat,we need to find the other two blades.Let's go."

Venat flew down and landed beside Anubis,turning invisible as he did so"Want to replace me?"

"I would,but you wouldn't let me without a fight."

"You got that right."
(Snow's House: Bedroom)

Snow took a deep breath glancing at Miyuki then back at Kurtz "If you don't mind others staying here for a bit then you're more then welcome to stay here." she said bowing slightly "..don't mean to leave you so soon but I must finish making supper since I have so many guests.." she then softly walked out of the bedroom back into the living room where Yoosei was.

(Snow's House: Living Room)

The priest wolfess noticed the purple fox rubbing her arm "Does your arm still bother you?" she asked with a soft kind tone as she knelt down glancing at her arm yet her gentle eyes couldnt be seen with her hood.
The OCA
Yoosei just nods slowly glancing softly at Snow. "yes....it's not fully healed yet..." she said softly and lower her ears a bit. as far as she would remember, no one has ever been this nice to her before and for her that was something unusual.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raphael watched as Yoosei headed back inside, sighing softly.

'Blade Weilder...' his sword remarked. Raphael growled and sighed, gripping the sword tightly at his waist.

'Don't rub it in...' he said, grumbling. 'So was the priestess, if you noticed. Usually the Light-Weilder is peaceful though. I would hate to have to fight her... but I need to. I can't accomplish the things I need to do without the power of those swords...' The sword rattled slightly.

'Raph... have you ever considered NOT fighting for the swords? I mean... who're you to decide that you should try to save the world from itself? Just... let it go.'

Raphael sighed, leaning against the side of the building. 'I didn't think it would be this hard, I admit... maybe you're right... He stood up again, determined. 'We go for the unclaimed ones first... he thought, heading for the edge of the town.

'idiot...' the sword muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
(Snow's House: Living Room)

Snow slowly extended her robe sleeved arms she softly feels Yoosei's broken arm with her young gentle snowy white paws "Hmm...looks like its just a sprain.." she said noticing a bit of swelling around the arm. For a split second the eyes within her hood had a golden hue just for a second then her paws emmiitted a warm golden light. As the light was emmitted the bones within Yoosei's sprain arm mended themselves and the swelling went down.
The OCA
Vook sighed, and picked Veek up, slinging her over her back.

"HEY! put me down! i can walk by myself!" Veek shouted, thrashing slightly.

"no, you cant." Vook tapped one of Veek's legs, causing Veek to groan in pain. "see? your legs are badly hurt."

"grr..." Veek disappeared from Vook's arms.

"sheesh..." Vook said, stopping in the street. "finally i can leave..." she turned and headed towards the town gate.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei couldn't help but winced as Snow healed her arm. she had to admit even if it was healing.. all the process was hurting. "t-t-thank you..." she murmed softly while looking up at Snow and swishing her own tails around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No thanks are needed it is my duty to help everyone who needs healing or rest." Snow said getting up from her knelt position "As long as you don't mind staying with to others feel free to rest here untill you're well enough, I have supper on the stove if you'd like some." she said in a soft warm tone heading towards the kitchen once again.
The OCA