Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Solair thought for a moment. "That would be nice but.... Are you sure the floor is comfortable enough for you..?" She asked nervously as she sat on the bed as well, looking at him. She didn't want him to be uncomfortable just to make her happy.
"I'll do whatever makes you feel happy, Solair." The dragon gently stroked Solair's shoulder, nuzzling her snout gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair sighed, blushing. "Well... I'd prefer you'd sleep in the bed.." She looked away from him to hide her obvious embarrisment. "If you don't mind, that is." She added.
"Whatever you want, Solair." Ereth gently kissed Solair's cheek, pulling back the covers with his tail. "Ladies first." he smiled, standing up to let her get in bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair nodded, crawling into the bed under the covers. "You next then." She said, sticking out her tongue.
"Of course!" The big dragon grinned, sticking his tongue out as well, before climbing under the covers as well, just his upper body revealed, one arm wrapping around the cute dragoness. "All nice and comfy, Solair?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes, very much so." She replied, hugging the dragon softly, murring.
"Good..." Ereth nodded, gently kissing the dragoness' cheek once more, before pulling the covers up to their heads. "Good night, my cute dragoness."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Good night, Ereth." Solair said, blushing and cuddling close to him as if she was afraid she would be kidnapped while she slept. 'Oh goodness, what a wonderful day I had!' She thought before starting to drift off into sleep.
Ereth sighed contently, cuddling the dragoness close under the warm blanket as well, his tail gently coiling around her waist as he drifted off to sleep with her in a few minutes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan