Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
She gave a seductive murr, lapping her tongue against his member and genty sucking the head. "Like it?" She giggled, still lapping her tongue around her member, and taking it in her muzzle, slowly bobbing her head.

She slowly closed her eyes and kissed her back, pressing her lips with hers as their bodies were together. She moved her claws up on Saph's thighs and carressed her claws along it softly.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver quickly nods feeling Dawn's tongue against his hardened dick, "Ohh y-yes I like it..verry much." The wolf then gasps as she takes his dick into her mouth moaning as she sucked on his dick.

Blushing softly Saphire accepted Emerald's kiss muring gently into it. Saphire's paws then slowly slide down the dragoness's back to feel her buttcheeks.
The OCA
She murred with her eyes closed as she sucked on his erection, bobbing her head nice and slowly. Her tongue rubbing against it as she bobs her head.

She deepend the kiss, murring in delight as she also felt her paws go down her back and to her butt. She decided to do the same and move her claws down her body and to her butt, gripping both butt-cheeks with each claw.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver's member continued to throb as a bit of precum comes out of it into Dawn's bobbing mouth, "Oh Dawn that feels so incredible," he commented before he pulls her hair back and strokes her head gently.

Saphire gasped softly feeling her cheeks grabbed which kind of made her jump making her and Emerald fall forward, "Oops I'm sorry, I kind of have that reaction when someone grabs my butt like that," blushes nervously as she lays ontop of the busty green dragoness.
The OCA
She sucked a little faster, carressing her paws along the inside of his thighs and up his belly. Her tongue swirling around as her head bobbed faster.

Her blush on her face grew deeply, having the wolfess' body on hers. "I-Its okay Saph." She said still a bit embarrassed as she laid on top of her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"I'm..I'm...cumm..mmiiiing!!!!" Silver yelled with his eyes closed shut as his member releases its seed into Dawn's bobbing mouth.

Saphire blushes softly being ontop of Emerald but she couldnt help but enjoy the sight looking down at her and smiles, "Gosh Emerald you're so pretty, you know that?" The wolfess gently touches her breasts feeling them once again.
The OCA
His cum filled in her mouth as she slowly started to stop bobbing her head, taking his seed and anything that was left on his member. "Mmnh....*giggles* tastey." She said licking her lips.

"Hehe, thanks. You look very pretty yourself." She giggled having her claws still touching Saphires butt softly.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Panting softly Silver slowly sat up looking at Dawn, "That was wonderful, thank you very much D-dawn." The little wolf then reaches underneath her as his paw softly strokes her crotch, "Hmmm..what do you want to do now..?"

Saphire murs softly as her butt is felt, "Do..you like my butt?" she asked.
The OCA
She let out a soft gasp as he started teasing her between her legs. "Nhmm...anything in particular that you have on your mind?" She asked crawling up to him and sitting closely to him by his side with one paw on his chest and the other around him.

She smiled and giggled. "I do, you have such a soft and firm butt." She replied giving it a playful squeeze with her claws.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Its been a while since I've ya know had my dick in umm here," Silver said nervously as his paw continued to rub Dawn's crotch before he leans back into the corner of the sofa with a soft blush on his face.

Saphire then slowly turns around to let Emerald have a better feel, "I..kinda like it when my but is rubbed, it..feels good.."
The OCA