Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Listening to her, and blushing deeply, Kyo responded. His hands slowly moved, underneath the tuft of fur, and, after a few moments, he had found one of her mammaries - placing his palm on it. "O-okay..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:
Quote:Dang, this makes me wish you'd have put Ayane in place of her.
Then what was this for :P

IC:

Ayane murred lightly feeling her breast touched. She brought her right paw to her front and moved the fur on her front so her bright pink nipples were visible to Kyo along with most of her fairly large breasts "So..do you like them?" she said blushing lightly.
The OCA
OOC: Saphire transforms into Ayane, good enough reason? XD

IC:

Kyo, looking at both her breasts and her pink nipples, blushed as deep as a human possibly could, and nodded. "...Yes... they're b-beautiful..."

Taking a gulp, he nuzzled one of the nipples softly with his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I would have made it Saphire but remember Renamon is a fox. Saphire/Ayane is a wolf.

IC:

Ayane's mur grew deeper as her nipple was nuzzled by Kyo.
The OCA
Olvin jumped and bit his lip to hold back a moan "W-Well... you are k-kinda about t-to..." He stopped mid-sentance, blushing furiously.
White, quickly sensing that he was ready, moved herself. She was then clinging onto Olvin's chest, as she softly rubbed her wet vaginal lips over the head of his member, before slowly lowering herself onto the solid meat. Arching her head back with each inch that went into her, she murred deeply. "Ohhhhhh yeahhhh...."

Kyo, thinking to himself, then opened his mouth, before he then clasped his lips around the nipple and started suckling and licking it, as his other arm started fondling and rolling about the other breast.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Olvin meeped quietly, watching where he and White were now joined with wide eyes. He moaned and hugged her to him tightly.
Ashley sighed before sitting on the bench"Why aren't you this nice to me?"

Alan took off his headphones"Just not me."

"You don't seem to care for me."

"You know that's not true,I care for you alot.I don't want to see you hurt."
Gus bought just a plain vanilla ice cream since it was her first ice cream. He came walking back with the ice cream cone and gently sat down on the park bench "Here you go Ashley." he put out the ice cream "This is vanilla ice cream."

< Room >

Alexia murred deeply feeling her nipple sucked on and her other breast caressed "Oooh." she kept looking down at him with her eyes mid-closed smiling watching the human suck on her mammories.
The OCA
"Thank you."Ashley said as she grabbed it,licked it once,then started devouring it.

"I think she likes it."Alan said as he sweatdropped.