Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
"Mnnhhh~ Silver.." she said softly, giving out gentle moan escaping her muzzle, slowly placing her paw on his head.

She murred a little. "My pleasure Saphire." She replied, placing her claw on his neck and carressed down to her chest.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The little wolf murs happily feeling Dawn's paw on his head it made him urge forward giving one last lick of her clit he dives his wolf tongue deep into her pussy swirling it around tasting her pink, soft walls.

Saphire looked down watching Emerald feel her chest muring gently as her breasts were touched. Looking at the dragoness' breasts she giggles as she playfully pushes Emerald's breasts together.
The OCA
She gently carressed his head, arching her head back on the couch. Her tail gently carressing along his chest and belly softly under him as he licked her walls.

She giggles and grabs her own breast that were pushed together and fondles them softly with her claws, murring.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver's tongue lives deeper into Dawn's pussy aswell as massaging her inner thighs with his paws.

Saphire blushes as she watches Emerald fondle her own breasts, "Geese you're so big Emerald," she commented before looking up at the dragon, "Can I ya know..do stuff to them?"
The OCA
She panted softly as pleasure filled her body from inside her. Her hips slightly bucked slighty as he licked more into her, having some of her juices drool out from her pussy. "OOhhh... Silver! I'm..almost there!" She moaned.

She slowly stopped and let go of her breasts. "What would you like to do exactly Saph?" She asked, carressing her breast.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hearing Dawn's moans and cries of ecstasy Silver pushes his tongue into her pussy untill her pussy is filled and flicking against the g-sport, his nose wigging over her clit doing everything he can to make her cum.

Saphire blushes softly as she gets a little closer to Emerald lining her breasts with her own putting her arms around her back she pulls the dragoness into a hug pushing their breasts together gently. The wolfess murs softly starting to feel the warmth of their breasts together, "mmrrrr oh wow..they feel even softer...touching my boobs."
The OCA
She panted as the pleasure in her body was intense, having him lick at her G-spot more, making her orgasim near and finally hitting it, climaxing, having her juices spray out all over his muzzle and in his mouth.

She blushed, feeling both of their breasts pressed together, her scaley chest with her furry chest made the warmth they had together quite enjoyable. "T-they do, your breasts are so soft and furry."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver happily slurped, lapped, and swallowed the sweet, warm juices that sprayed at his face getting as much as he can. After cleaning Dawn's pussy completly the little wolf leaned back on his paws licking his lips, "Boy that was very good," he said not noticing that his cock was completely erect pointing straight at the female canine.
The OCA
"Nhhmm...glad you enjoyed it sweetie." She smiled, looking down and seeing his member that was already erect. "Hmmmm....allow me to return the favor now for you." she said and gently pushed him down on the couch so he laid on his back, having his member point up for her. She crawled up and positioned herself so her muzzle was next to his erection and slowly stuck her tongue out and gave a long, smooth, lick along his shaft, to the head.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver gasped loudly feeling Dawn's smooth tongue drag along his member that felt really good against his dick.

Saphire blushes from the comment but nods agreeing with Emerald, "Th-thank you Emerald, it does feel nice doesnt it?" The wolfess then closes her muzzle to Emerald's and softly plants a kiss on her lips.
The OCA