Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz place his paw on Yoosei's head and caress softly. "Yeah..Have a sit, honey."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs softly and twitches her ears, smiling cutely as she then pulls out a chair and sits down next to Faiz. "thank you honey"

Trysha smiles and keeps eating her food until finishing it quite fast. "I can go take care of Takihiro if you want, auntie and uncle?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz smile to Trysha, placing his paw on her head, petting her. "Sure thing, Trysha-chan."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Trysha murrs and smiles cutely as she then quickly stands up and heads towards the living room, to find a cutie Hiro laid down on the couch.

Kiiro giggles and swishes his tails around. "if she wouldn't be so young.. I would say she liked him quite a lot"

"she says she doesn't... but she does cares so deeply about Hiro" said Kiri in a playfull tone as Yoosei giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz in the meantime, continued to eat while hearing their conversation.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei notices Faiz silent and smiles at him as she coils her tails around his tail, blushing lightly.

Kiiro smiled and then got a plate with food and handed it to Yoosei. "there you got some food"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz murrs lightly, feel his tail being wrapped with her tails. Later, he start to brush her tails softly while continued to eat till it's empty.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"thank you Kiiro" said Yoosei softly as she then murrs lightly once feeling Faiz's tail caressing hers. She smiles cutely and grabs the chopsticks and starts eating.

Meanwhile Kiri smiles as she finishes eating her food, cleaning her mouth delicately with a napkin and then looks at Faiz. "uncle Faiz...can I go to near Hiro as well?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz look to Kiri and smiles. "Sure, you can, Kiri-chan"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri smiles cutely and quickly stands up as she heads towards the living room, smiling as she notices Trysha gently caressing Hiro's hair.

"seems Yuki's little girls like Hiro a lot huh" joked Kiiro while chuckling

Yoosei giggles and looks at Faiz. "seems he got his daddy's charm"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions