Join our server on Discord

Dead
Saphire murred and moaned as DMX licked her sensitve spot on her next. feeling DMX's cock teasingly rubbing against her made her even more aroused and her pussy began getting so wet some of her juices dripped onto Kurtz's semi-erect cock...I wish they would stop teasing me like this
The OCA
DMX growled and stopped rubbing down her butt, still he kept teasing her neck and shoulders, now squeezing her ass cheeks promptously, "Are you ready to take it in the back sweet heart?" he grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz moaned again; this time louder, as his member erected even quicker thanks to the juices. It soon reached it's full length of 9 inches. "Mrr..." He murred, and waited patiently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire sensed that both dragons were both very aroused and ready to have at her. With a nervous yet still exctied voice "Yes I'm ready" she then braced herself.
The OCA
Kurtz went in first. He slowly positioned his member so that it barely penetrated Saphire's entrance, and smiled, as he pushed it in gently, letting it slide in. "Then... let me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mmmm Okay DMXie your turn" Saphire said looking back at the dragon
The OCA
DMX growled and then stopped licking just to grab her ass tightly and stare down at her, "Then hold yourself, this'll be a rough ride!" he grinned and eagerly rammed half his eleven inches inside Saphire's tailhole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire winced as DMX entered her through her rear for the first time which was a bit painful. The pain soon subsided into a warm pleasurable feeling. The force of DMX entering her forced her to go further down onto Kurtz's cock forcing more into her pussy. She gasped as the cock entered her further in. With both dragon cocks inside her she could feel the tightness within her waist.
The OCA
Kurtz let out a murr from the back of his throat, as he felt his cock reach further in. He grinned, and then started to slowly pump in and out of her cunt; his tail swishing furiously behind his back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX growled and retreated his cock out only to then force it all the way this time, "RRRAAAAHHH!" he roared from how tight the virgin hole felt around his big member.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad