Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"Yes, she knew, but she need to take care of Hiro." Faiz smile and sit on chair besides Kiri.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"...ah ok sounds fair" said Kiiro softly as he finishes putting the food on the table. there was such great variety of chinese food, all prepared by him. as Faiz sits down by Kiri's side, Kiiro took the chance to sit down on Trysha's side. "I hope you will enjoy the meal"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods while grab the pair of chopstick and met both paws. "Let's eat!" Then, he start to eat the food.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri looked at Faiz from the corner of her eye, trying to see how to do to eat the food with the chopsticks, after all she never used that before.

Trysha was having the same problem, lucky hers that Kiiro noticed that in time to lend a paw and help Trysha out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz's eyes glared to Kiri who watches him eating the chopsticks. "Any problem, Kiri?" Faiz asked softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri blushes in embarrassment and nods slowly. "yes uncle Faiz... I never used chopsticks before...." she said in low tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I see..." Faiz smile and teach Kiri of how to use a chopsticks in a better way, without tiring the fingers.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiri smiles as she after a while was finally able to use the chopsticks as well as Trysha.

Still, surpisingly speaking, after short while Yoosei was leaning against the doorway to the kitchen, smiling, yet she wasn't holding Hiro on her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As looking Kiri managed to use the chopsticks, his ears twitch and turn his face, looking to Yoosei. "Wanna join us, honey?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely and walks to behind Faiz and rests her head on his shoulder. "I wouldn't mind honey... now while Takihiro is sleeping so quietly"

"well good to know you will join us Yoosei. there is plenty of food for everyone" said Kiiro while smiling
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions