Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
Solair murred, hugging Ereth. "Thank you." She whispered, nuzzling him gently.
"Not a problem, my dear Solair..." Ereth replied, nuzzling her as well, still gently stroking his claw over her soft, scaled body. "Do you want to take a shower, or are you fine?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair thought for a moment. "Uhm.. Well, I guess I could take a shower. If you didn't mind." She said, blushing as the male stroked her body, causing her to murr softly in return.
"Of course not! You can use my shower if ya want. You do live here now, remember?" Ereth smiled, sticking his tongue out a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded, smiling and blushing. "Th-thats right! Sorry." She said, standing up "Er, but I don't have a change of clothes on me!" She said, blushing harder.
"Ah, that's alright. I've got large some T-shirts and one-size-fits-all house pants that you can wear." Ereth chuckled softly as he saw her blushing, patting her back gently as he stood up as well. "I'll go get those, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The dragoness smiled warmly, still blushing. "Alright, th-thanks!" She said, walking out of her room andlooking around. "Uhm... Bathroom...?" She mumbled to her self as she did not know where it was.
"Right there." Ereth pointed to the blue door as he passed the dragoness, walking into his room, the master bedroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded, opening the door and stepping inside, she shut the door and immediatly began stripping herself of her clothing. Soon in a matter of minutes she was in her black lace bra and panties, walking over towards the shower.
Ereth went into the closet of his room, and took out the clothes he said he would get, before going back into the spare bedroom, setting them down on Solair's bed. Hope I'm not taking this too quickly...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan