Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Paul smiled and sat down next to Vook, mrring as he continued to squirm in his leather pants. "mmm indeed..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook pressed into Paul, her soft mounds touching his chest as she reached for his pants, unbuttoning them. "mm...tell me...are you...medium...big...huge?" Vook said, murring and licking his cheek as she slid Paul's pants down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Paul smirked, his sheath pulsing as she peeled his pants off. "I'm large enough... but if my shaft is large, then my testes are titanic... I've shot off two full cups on a good day." he blushed slightly, smiling, knowing she was looking at his enormous, furry pouch. "That's why my mistress Alexis turned me... I can feed her succubus cravings..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mmm...you're a vampire too, huh?" Vook said, licking his neck and sliding his pants off, seeing his tented underwear. "sounds really fun, if you ask me...so, being a succubus, you feed of sexual energy, right?" she asked, grinning at him. "i should be able to overflow you with energy then..." she said, smirking at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei moaned louder in delight.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cindy grinned as she closed her eyes and took the load all over her body and face completely soaking her with Yoosei's essence. "Look now I'm a mess!" she said as she crawls over Yoosei's body up to her breasts which the hedgehogette used as a comfy seat, "Bathe me with your tongue pet! I wish to be clean before I continue!"
The OCA
"You better believe I did!", he replied as he held the door open for the tigress.
The hallway, being unusually bright, made it difficult for him to see inside, as she entered...but he knew what lay await. Being on the corner, and at the end of the hallway, this 'special' room was actually the size of three regular sized rooms; shaped like an "L".
Tachyon followed Katt into the darkened room; closed the door, locking it behind them and flipped on the light switch.

--------

Indigo smiled a devilish smile at Shaun, ran her right index finger across her pursed, wet lips and extended out her arm, pointing to the hallway across the bar, "Over there! That's the way...my hot and horny Husky!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt shielded her eyes for a second at the sudden burst of light, her eyes already grown used to the dim lighting. She blinked them a few times and looked around, the room was definately 'special' resembling something out of a medieval dungeon with a bunch of chains hanging from the ceiling as well as a large wooden table with straps at the top and bottom, "Wow, you did pick out a good room."

"Well then let's be off." Shaun said as he walked to the room, effortlessly holding Indigo in his arms, "You wanna get the door? My arms are kinda full." He said smiling down at her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow nodded, impressed at the room...and wondering just how attracted she was to him. She probably didn't invite just anyone into her own room.

"Mmm, afraid my past isn't as...interesting. Grew up in a pretty normal home, normal parents...and hated it. Life was too dull and boring. So I joined the military for some excitement, only there weren't any wars to fight. So, after I served my time, I became a mercenary and joined up with ExOps," he said, taking a seat next to her.
Tachyon nodded as he slid a long wooden bar across the back side of the door, barring it tightly, "Uh-huh! You better believe I did! And now, no one can get in...or out of here. And the walls...sound-proof! So...we can scream to our heart's content."

--------

"Sure thing, Dear...", she swips the key card, pushing the door open slightly, "just remember, Shaun", she breathes hotly into his ear, giggling, "I'd like to have my pussy, kinda...full, too."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz