Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
She gasped as his muzzle plunged to her pussy, beginning to feel his tongue lick inside her. She closed her eyes, moaning softly as he started to lick her warm pussy.

"Mnnhh... you have great taste." She said, licking deeper into her, starting to lick at her G-spot softly.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver took his lower jaw out of Dawn's pussy and starts sucking on her clitoris. flicking his tongue over the bulb. At the same time his paws firmly grasp her asscheeks massaging them around and around.

Saphire slightly opens her maw and gasps as her g-spot was touched she tiltes her head back moaning as her pussy pushes out a little of her pre.
The OCA
She moaned in delight, feeling his tongue along her clit, and giving firm squeeze on her butt. "Nhhh! Nhh.. Silver...mnhh...w-wait a second.." She said as he kept licking her clit.

She closed her eyes, licking a little more on her G-spot, her lips touching the lips of her pussy, making so she was frenching it, taking some of her pre into her maw as she licked.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
After hearing Dawn's words Silver blinked before pulling his muzzle out of her pussy licking his lips he looked up at the canine almost in horror, "I'm...I'm really sorry I...I don't know what came over me I just snapped." he said pulling on his ears.

"Mmnngg..oh it feels so good..." Saphire said while she moans softly as more juices gently leak from her pussy as Emerald licks deeper and deeper into her G-spot. The wolfess then arches her back increasing the volume of her moaning as she starts to feel her orgasm developing, "I'm...I'm near Emerald!"
The OCA
She stood up giving a small murr. "Dont be sorry Silver." She turned, looking at him and smiled. "I was enjoying it, i just wanted to..." she stopped and walked up to him. "...get a little more comfortable." She said softly, placing a paw on his cheek.

"Mmmmm...Saph.. let me have your sweet juice." She murrmered as she licked a little faster, sucking gently the lips of her pussy with hers. Her tongue swirling around inside her, teasing her G-spot even more.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Oh okay," Silver perked his ears up again before standing up he stood aside the leather couch, "want to sit or lay down?" he asked smiling a little up at her.

Saphire closes her eyes tightly and moans deeply as her pussy finally releases her orgasm into Emerald's awaiting mouth, "MMmhhhrrrr!!!"
The OCA
She walked over to the other end of the couch and sat down with her back into the corner of the couch. "I'll sit." She said and lifted one leg on the couch, showing her pussy to him. "Continue?" She asked, rubbing her slit with finger once.

"MMrrr..." She murred aloud and took her juices into her open maw, having her tongue help by licking around her whole pussy to get any remains inside her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Still on his knees Silver hobbles over to the leather couch slowly he closes his mussle to Dawn's pussy feeding his arm under her leg and his other paw on her side. With his tongue out the little wolf starts licking her clitoris continuing where he left off.

Saphire gasped softly as her orgasm subsides as the last bit of juice leaves her sex.
The OCA
She murred aloud, resting her head back on the couch as he teased her clit. Her sex filling up with pleasure from his licking.

She finished up, getting one last lick and sat up again. "Enjoyed?" She said smiling cutely.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
After a few more licks Silver takes the clit into his maw to start sucking and licking over the bulb pleasingly while his fingers push into her whole to start fingering her pussy.

"I have to admit...it did feel really good," Saphire answered slowly sitting up and smiles at Emerald before one of her paws gently caress one of her plump breasts, "thank you."
The OCA